Recent content by ArkantosX

  1. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 147 Discussion / 148 Predictions

    Ooh! Eizan face's even more ridiculous than when Souma taunted him loool Laughed so hard.... Still, the outcome is predictable..
  2. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions

    If Souma did stated that, then I am 100% sure Eizan wouldve agreed to it since he's also 100% sure to win the Shokugeki.. Haha But it would be too easy to be the Elite Ten.. I think Tsukada-sensei wont haste the story like that..
  3. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 146 Spoiler Thread With this Shokugeki we all know who the winner is. And here I thought the Shokugeki would end with this 146 chapter.
  4. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 144 Discussion / 145 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 144 Spoiler Thread Well let's hope after this "Eizan Intro", Tsukada-sensei introduce us a new and the best judge in the academy. A judge with an unique tongue. Where he/she ALWAYS says delicious to every dishes even to the worst and disgusting kinds. But he/she can always...
  5. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    Exactly! They're not going to taste any food at all. Souma cant change the judges mind with his food for this battle. So like kjskjs said : Souma cant win against Eizan unless they change the judges. That's what I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong
  6. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 140 Spoiler Thread Agreed it would be boring if Souma impresses the judges like the way with the land sharks. I'm expecting outside help from another faction of Tootsuki. For example : Gin & Jouichiro
  7. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 140 Spoiler Thread Eizan have many connections in food and cooking bussiness. He's more of a culinary bussinessman than a cook. The judges might be his clients, and the clients need Eizan for their bussiness. Eizan must threatened the clients (if they are the judges) and...
  8. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Wait, I just realized this. If there is no more classes and the students are only allowed to follow the cooking of the E10 and the Central, then what will the teachers do? Be part of the Central? Well, we dont really know much about all of the teachers in Tootsuki besides Chapelle and Jun. And...
  9. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Nah, Ishiki-senpai will let his kouhai take the action I guess. Eizan have always hates Souma anyway. If Souma challenges Eizan, he will (most likely) accepts it and make Souma bet his expulsion if he loses. Eizan always wanted to get rid of Souma out of the academy since Souma ruined Mozuya...
  10. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Yeah, it's a considerable reason. Azami didnt say anything about dissolving a dorm. And remembering that Eizan still had a grudge against Souma, and he's trying everything possible to kick Souma out of Tootsuki. Or he might want to use the big fancy PSD to his own use, he's a bussinessman after...
  11. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 139 Spoiler Thread if Asami is kicked out of the Academy, let's say by the new E10 (it's still a long way, anyway). then who's going to replace him ? I dont think Senzaemon wants to go back to the throne.
  12. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 137 Spoiler Thread Looks like 137 is going to be funny since there's Alice and her funny actions.. And I believe Souma x Erina is happening when Senzaemon asked Souma to "save her". Souma is going to make Erina will fall in love with him (unknowingly for Souma ofcourse)...
  13. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 135 Discussion/136 Predictions

    I'm hoping for more flashback story about Jou in the Academy. ---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ---------- Umm, Megumi is one of the Top 8 in the Autumn Election. Azami might try to dispose her because of her scores, but some of the E10 will back...
  14. ArkantosX

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 133 Discussion/134 Predictions

    Ahhhh so that was the synopsis from Viz. Man I'm still waiting for a shokugeki. I hope there's a shokugeki between Souma and Takumi after this arc. Thanks again for the explanation Shiba.
  15. ArkantosX

    Theory Soma And Erina's Mothers

    Wow thanks BabyShiba for bringing me into this post... Well considering the manga havent said anything about Souma's mom, I guess I'm going to assume that she's dead. But, man, this manga have a big world, untold secrets, this is not even the 2nd year of the school yet and it's already been 133...
Top