Recent content by Arky

  1. Arky

    Chapter Naruto 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

    Sasuke isn't going to kill Danzo unless there is a good 2-3 chapters explaining all the things he has been up to until this point, Danzo is just protected by too much plot armor. I think Madara intends for Sasuke to lose and have his eyesight damaged so he can gain EMS and further himself...
  2. Arky

    Chapter Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction

    Re: Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction- Part 1 http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/261/02/ Lol, Chiyo knew what was up. :o
  3. Arky

    Chapter Bleach 377 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 377 Spoiler Discussion This has to be fake, this is so over the top, even for Kubo..
  4. Arky

    Spoiler Naruto 467 Spoiler Discussion

    Wow, these spoilers are really crazy; I'm kind of curious why Sasuke needed to activate Susano'o though, I wonder if it is a prereq. for syncing with gedomazo?
  5. Arky

    Chapter Naruto 466 Discussion / 467 Predictions

    I love Madara's trollish style; He's one of my favorite characters at this point in time honestly! Really hoping Raikage trys to attack Madara (seems likely), I want to be able to get a guesstimate on how strong Madara actually is currently.
Top