Recent content by Arm0red_Soul0

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread I don't know how many Sasuke fan boys/girls there are, but Sasuke is someone who is on his own freewill, and if he doesn't want to come back to Konoha. He's a rouge ninja, and those ninja need to be eliminated so none of the village secrets don't become...
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions Yeah, I've seen so may videos of a chipmunk laugh where they sped up the laugh, it just makes it more hilarious.
  3. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions Hidan was one of the better Akatsuki members but it is highly unlikely. Like one siad before. You have to continue to kill in order to stay immortal, plus he has no one to help him, shall I say "pull himself together" [hr] Since Naruto was able to...
  4. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions I mean I think I'm tired of the Sharingan as everyone else but I have to stick with the theory. Danzou is someone who could be someone like madara. I know madara knew Itachi and maybe Itachi told info on Sasuke. The only one who knows the truth that is...
Top