Recent content by ArmoredTitan

  1. ArmoredTitan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 58 Discussion

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 58 Spoiler Discussion I don't think Jean is dead. what I see here is Armin already on the DRAWING MOTION. He probably chopped the MP girl's head off or shot it.
  2. ArmoredTitan

    Hangout Which branch or the military would you have joined? Would you have joined at all?

    Scouting Legion...... I have imagined myself killing those shitty titans.....
  3. ArmoredTitan

    Discussion Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall

    I saw it in facebook. All I saw was I think there's nothing much in this chapter -_-
  4. ArmoredTitan

    Discussion Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall

    raws are out. I wonder when will they translate it
  5. ArmoredTitan

    Discussion Isayama playing with Panels (Manga readers only due to Spoilers)

    OH geez. You're awesome. I wonder how many times you have read SnK over and over again.
  6. ArmoredTitan

    Question Its only been 100 years since the WALL was made...

    Ohh nice. So it seems like, 100 years ago, they found these WALLS already standing.
  7. ArmoredTitan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Discussion / 52 Predictions

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/c001/17.html anyone details who this guys is? He seems to be the "Levi Guy" or the best in combat at that time as seen in the 1st chapter. I thought he was the guy from the Before The Fall but they don't look alike :D
  8. ArmoredTitan

    Question Its only been 100 years since the WALL was made...

    How come nobody knows (excluding the cult) about how it was made? Don't they have grannys or story's from the grannys of their grannys about how the wall was made? (ironically, I can't remember any old people in the story other than Pixis). Did they kill all the people that knows the story...
  9. ArmoredTitan

    Discussion Shingeki no Kyojin online video game!

    ^ Yeah, it's very addicting but I'm still getting used with the controls. The graphics improved as well
  10. ArmoredTitan

    Question Marlo's MP Squad and the 104th

    I think there are four squads yearly. 1 from each directions, N, E, W and S and it's 101st, 102nd, 103rd and 104th squad respectively. Marlo and the others came from the other squads. Just my wild guess tho' ---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------...
  11. ArmoredTitan

    Discussion Isayama playing with Panels (Manga readers only due to Spoilers)

    lol I forgot that. Poor Gerger. But what are you implying in that post that is coincidence?
  12. ArmoredTitan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Discussion / 52 Predictions

    Re: What is Erwin thinking? THIS. And I think he's just not being hasty on saying what he is thinking because maybe he will share it to his closest companions(Levi and Hange and possibly, Pixis) only.
  13. ArmoredTitan

    Question other SnK like manga?

    will look on those two mangas :)
Top