Recent content by arrowofsky

  1. arrowofsky

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Wow not only wololo Age of 1, but also red alert 2! I still love the reactions of soldiers to your commands in that game xD my fav soldiers were soviet crazy ivan and spider.
  2. arrowofsky

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    It should be clear by now that i will try defusing you and him in those respective locations. The "logic" lack is from you. Similar to Nash, you are also being manipulative here. You go out to match Dego and make all your claims on this as bomb should be matched. I waited silently first to see...
  3. arrowofsky

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    I game my signal on you and sam as a tag team much before to be honest, especially after N1, so this can't be unexpected. The way you try talkin your way out is a bit manipulative as well, I now learnt another layee to your mafia role. :) I go for Sam not because of those things, from bomb...
  4. arrowofsky

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    In fact, you really would be in this position and it would be enough. One more townlynch and you can almost declare victory, it is that simple. There is a need for at least one person from mafia team to be sacrificed to divert attention from the remaining ones imo, but you may also try flawless...
  5. arrowofsky

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Even with VPN, i can't see the image :( . I think I only see from imgchest.com or catbox.moe
  6. arrowofsky

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    FUG is not delusional either. Maschenny said that they just recently became bolder, acted "weird". Simply because they not only have an irregular now, but it has V in it. You guys just look at Yama and White and assume FUG is bag of shit xD Almost all he did was spells, except his flower...
  7. arrowofsky

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    The dude just so panicked he yelled at caps lock on xD Sam in MG 143 and Sam in MG 144 is far cry, very easy to see. What is easier to see? Tag team between you and Natasha. If you are not maf this time, I wont even register for MG 145 xD it is that obvious. And whatever with the bombs, i...
  8. arrowofsky

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    A hint for you: while it would be time consuming a bit, you may check previous threads. For Natasha, check MG 143, for Sam, check MG 142. --------- I voted dive 80 m, by the way. GrySun voting for shino was so bad, followed by his nightdead as well. Even I was mostly green for shino at the...
  9. arrowofsky

    Fun Thread The Last Person to Post Wins - Ichiban Kasuga

    Just finished Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men in its original English language ( and I fully felt like every literary thing should be read in its own native language but impossible ofc, especially manhwas , mangas), and yeah, how the hunger cloudes the mind of many so much that everything is...
  10. arrowofsky

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    WTH all of you, my Scythian harpy was prettier than this majin... thing.
  11. arrowofsky

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    I would love to support your latter statement but urek stalemated in dark charge is obviously an urek thing mostly, not that his power is insufficient.
  12. arrowofsky

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    While i would love to play one, i never did tbh. The most i played were very recent arcade mobile games where you just jump or go in main directions and shoot something. Probably warrobots or such. I normally like vehicle modification games, NFS Underground, Flat Out, etc. So i would love...
  13. arrowofsky

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    I am not tho :) And judging from their previous posts and how they change their ways, they are less trustworthy on this even for third persons here. We also talked about a bit on not fully matching roles in previous games so that is not the most problem, but a bomb not really matching with a...
  14. arrowofsky

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

    That is a crime if all hosts gave you were just plain passive roles 😭
Top