Recent content by Arsen

  1. Crazy Theories and Predictions

    Luffy will meet the person who had Ope Ope no Mi ultimate move perfomed on him(eternal life) and this person was a great friend with the previous owner of the Gomu Gomu no Mi from a long ago. Luffy will be given advice how to advance his DF techniques even further
  2. Canon The conclusive Luffy vs DD thread

    Personally I feel people overrate Doflamingo. Yes, gear 2 and 3 couldn't do anything against him but neither could Doflamingo against gear 4 and I don't see that changed wheather he did or didn't take damage. It's true that gear 4 run out(even though it were mere seconds) before finishing...
  3. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 153 Discussion / 154 Predictions

    Love is the emotion current Gowther is most interested in to understand. I wouldn't be suprised if his selfish act revolved around his love interest at that time.
  4. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 153 Discussion / 154 Predictions

    I agree that Invasion part is interesting, Fraudrin was aware of Invasion but only recognized Gowther once he was in Dreyfus mind so I was thinking about two possibilities 1. Maybe it's possible that Gowther developed new magic ability to correspond his desire to understand emotions and stuff...
  5. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 153 Discussion / 154 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 153 Spoiler Thread We have seen how Fraudrin managed to influence Hendrickson and his behaviour/actions even though he didn't stay in him. Is it possible that maybe during their encounter in Dreyfus mind Fraudrin somehow did something to Gowther without him realizing it...
  6. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 153 Discussion / 154 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 153 Spoiler Thread This will be one of my favorite plot twists if it's explained well but it seriously needs some crazy good explanation for me to accept it. I guess his demon powers and his commandment are completely sealed off right now? It would be too strange if his...
  7. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 153 Discussion / 154 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 153 Spoiler Thread Tbh, lately spoilers for this manga have often seemed really strange( to me) but once the chapter would be out, everything would kinda fit and I would end up liking the chapter a lot But yeah, this is a major plot twist and it will be really...
  8. Discussion The Ten Commandments

    I don't know if this is a stupid question. We have seen that commandments affect anyone who meets certain criteria, demons don't have control who gets affected and also commandments can be activated even if demons magic stat is depleted. I have wondered about Fraudrin's commandment while he was...
  9. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 149 Discussion / 150 Predictions

    Interesting queostion but I don't think it should affect Escanor. By trying to escape, Galan ended the game in a way, the game is not going on anymore once he broke the fundemental rule of the game, he sort of quit the game so there is no reason IMO for Escanor to get petrified. Also Escanor...
  10. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 148 Discussion / 149 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 148 Spoiler Thread Really excited how the situation will be dealth with now that Escanor is back. I actually like Galan and I think his final fight won't be until his power is completely back no matter what happens in his fight with Escanor. Now that Escanor is here, it...
  11. Discussion The Search for Straw-Hat's New Nakama Part 4 - Zou Arc edition.

    Re: The Search for Straw-Hat's New Nakama - 4th Edition - Zou arc If Oda intends to add new nakama(s), I really hope we will get someone in this arc. I don't know why but I am not fond of nakama joining too late in the overall story, I want them to be long enough in the story to properly feel...
  12. Discussion The Ten Commandments

    This might be a reach but is it possible that Meliodas is not revealing any kind of important info about demons yet because one of the Commandments(powers) could be preventing him to do so? Also 'Thou shalt not steal' - I think Ban will face the Commandment with this power at least once...
Top