Re: We are discussing pretty girls, in swedish.
Inget år i skolan är bättre än det andra. Fråga Boff, han håller på svaren om hur man sköter sin skolgång :p
Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here)
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are...
Re: We are discussing pretty girls, in swedish.
..."so I can't paint you a picture, nor immortalize your face...and also, I have herpes!"
klart bästa raden han skrivit någonsin.
Re: We are discussing pretty girls, in swedish.
pratar ni fortfarande här?
jag orkar inte lägga posts längre. tankar bara hem manga och letar efter nya mangas. nu fick jag dock lite energi och visar min support här...notera:LITE energi.
Re: Akatsuki Mega Convo!!!
I don't think so. The next chapter is called "the cursed one" so my guess is that he CAN'T be killed... simple as that. He has to do something or you have to do something special to kill him. remember he didn't die from getting two kind-of-non-small-swords shoved in...
Re: We are discussing pretty girls, in swedish.
Jaha, då var det så dags att byta namn på tråden...
Och för att inte göra ett meningslöst inlägg så ska jag skryta med att jag idag införskaffade mig ett styck jobb. :D