Recent content by Artemisru

  1. Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 91 Discussion / 92 Prediction That was a really great page it was predictable but a great page :) The story is really getting better and better :D
  2. Bakuman Vol 10 (ch080-ch088) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 86 Discussion / 87 Prediction Wow this was a really great chapter I was halfway having a heart attack :D with my slow internet loading the pages slooowly great chapter and the damn cliffhanger T_T Long live bakuman :D
  3. Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 81 Discussion / 82 Prediction Yeah, indeed the pose and the hair looks really similair. Btw which manga's author is that?
  4. Bakuman Vol 10 (ch080-ch088) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 81 Discussion / 82 Prediction Well I would be sad if the manga ended in a 100ish number because you can easily squeeze out a few plots that are very fun. Was a good chapter, didn't expect Miura to take Hattori with him to the studio though :D
  5. Bakuman Vol 10 (ch080-ch088) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 80 Discussion / 81 Prediction I think it was a really good chapter though I was expecting that they would keep the new manga creating period longer this time round. Bakuman getting cancelled? Hope not :( The ending was quite nice I'm really curious about what their plan is, maybe...
  6. Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 76 Discussion / 77 Prediction Well that's generally Ohba's and Obata's tactic in there manga's the last panel is so good that it leaves a good impression you think it's real good but overall it's not that awesome :)
  7. Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 76 Discussion / 77 Prediction That's a great scenario really but can it really be done? Because gag==to=>battle is what manga-ka generally do but gag==to=>mystery/dark manga really has a huge gap between'em :/ I don't think they'll do that with all that heart shaped hair...
  8. Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 76 Discussion / 77 Prediction Hmm my prevision was spot on :) I knew this would happen though I'm wondering would Shujin actually quit Tanto too? He doesn't show his feelings like Saiko :S
  9. Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 75 Discussion / 76 Prediction I'm hoping for Takagi and Mashiro to cancel the serialization (can you do that? :D) Because this certainly wasn't what they we're hoping and it's obviously not their forte. Takagi doesn't write gag manga and can't find new/good inventions and Mashiro...
Top