For the purpose of graphic design, I of course prefer it already cleaned up for me. Sure, i could do clean up myself but it's just so tedious when other people could've done it for me to begin with.
But that has nothing to do with the reading portion I guess. I'll settle for anything as long as...
Re: Most Memorable Scene?
Am I a total loser for thinking that Orihime has three of the most beautiful scenes I've ever scenes in the entire series? It just seems so out of character for her to be so amazingly deep for a character that seems so shallow. It's made me grow to love her more than I...
Re: What about people that die outside of Japan?
Oh my god. A topic that's actually very amusing AND not insanely out of character. My happiness knows no bounds.
I've always thought that there HAS to be some sort of understanding in the bleach-verse that there're other countries, since Soi...
Re: Take a guess on other Zankaptou's true material form
I've always been fond of how peroxidepest from Livejournal viewed the different Zanpakuto's. Not every Zanpakuto has to be an impressive creature that'll smash your face in because it is TOUGH AND STRONG.
For example, Zaraki's zanpakuto...