Recent content by ArtOfLife

  1. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 686 Discussion / 687 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 686 Spoiler Discussion If you think Obito's dead, think again. Nobody dies in here, this is Naruto. He has gotten his missing eye back by that dude laying behind him, and got fully healed, with one touch, the last time around. :verily
  2. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 682 Discussion / 683 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 682 Spoilers Discussion and here I was thinking Kishimoto has totally forgotten about "THAT" jutsu. How massively mistaken I'd been, I must admit. Ridiculous, though, that it's been "THAT" all along. :hee
  3. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 680 Chapter Discussion / 681 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 680 Spoiler Discussion I have to say, all the beasty fight scenes recently are drawn in a way that is hard to follow. I often reread those fighting panels a couple of times to clear things up and still am usually a little bit buffled after the chapter as to what EXACTLY occured...
  4. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 675 Discussion / 676 Predictions

    Having three people with this power next to each other fighting would certainly be the most hilarious mind-fuck on earth. Hell, also taken into consideration that two of em are very sufficient with hallucinatory techniques on top of that, I'd say that scenario would easily let the likes of...
  5. ArtOfLife

    Shounen Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3 reads out exactly like a private messages usually would
  6. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 674 Discussion / 675 Predictions - 675 out around May 7th

    Re: Naruto 674 Discussion / 675 Predictions is there another translation out yet? This one was fast and good, however some parts seem messy and hard to understand at times.
  7. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 672 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 672 Spoiler Discussion Looking at the marks on their hands I can clearly see a high five fusion incoming at some point. :D
  8. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Kingdom General Chapter Discussion Thread

    about time this Beauty arrived on the forums, bitches! Sei's speech was perfect, would've gotten goosebumps, as well :) Seeing as this is a story well though-out we would've never gotten this whole scenario with all the main-protagonists of the first battle being reunited fighting their...
  9. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 656 Discussion/ 657 Predictions

    well, the immortal, unbeatable enemy steps in front of the brave hero smiling superior aaaaaand theeeeen spells himself back into mortality ô_Ô?
  10. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

    :( So obvious? Well, for me forgetting which weekday it is, usually means I am enjoying life, so it's all good. :hip I am quite pumped for tomorrow as well, my guess would be Obito having some final moments of regret realizing he could have chosen a different path. And just before he...
  11. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

    Fuck my life?! Is it really just tuesday???
  12. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

    it's just me assuming due to the lack of any spoilers or a chapter, yet. Hence the use of the question mark :mono And yep, the colored chapter is golden, really. Made the amazing artwork of last week stand out even more. Would love to reread Naruto colored as a whole one day, that would be a...
  13. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

    Guess there is no chapter this week, huh? The only thing I found online is the fully colored chapter of last week, which is a pretty mint catch itself :hip Here goes the link http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/652/1/ *Edit: All the credit for this jewel goes out to COLOR-KAGE (show appreciation...
  14. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    Who is the dude clenching his fists at the end? It ain't Sasuke judging by his clothes, though what he says could as well be coming from him.. So it is a drawing mistake?
  15. ArtOfLife

    Chapter Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

    I myself didn't like this chapter. So, Madara tries to use black Zetzu into mindraping Obito to use Rinnetensei on him so HE can become a jin. Then Obito gets slashed to the ground and loses a lot of blood only to be instantly "revived" in form of the 10 tails. We learned before that becoming a...
Top