Recent content by artotaku

  1. artotaku

    Mobile General Mobile Phone Thread

    What I read also was that to replace the screen on the new X they said it was like $300 and to fix the phone its about $800. Crazy!
  2. artotaku

    Mobile General Mobile Phone Thread

    Anyone get the new iPhone X? Is it worth it?
  3. artotaku

    Games Snes Classic

    I think they do this to build hype and to remind consumers that Nintendo is till out there competing with the other consoles. I will always love Street Fighter II on my SNES. Oh the memories....
  4. artotaku

    American Politics

    Just curious are most of you who posted Americans? I just read today that their are more rumors of impeachment.
  5. artotaku

    Stranger Things 2

    Has anyone binge watched the second season of Stranger Things? What did you think without any spoilers. :)
  6. artotaku

    CephalonLethea's Gallery

    WOW! Nice art!!
  7. artotaku

    ShinyLyni's Gallery

    Great Art! PIxel art is cook and it is a different skill. Keep doing the great work!
  8. artotaku

    Reebi's randomness

    Great art!!! You are good!
  9. artotaku

    IRVIN TIU ART GALLERY

    Boy you are great!! So many good pieces!
  10. artotaku

    Nice to meet everyone!

    Hi everybody, I am new here and just wanted to get to meet people with common interests. I love everything about Japanese culture particularly Manga and Anime. I have read the Slam Dunk series and read now Death Note and Detective Conan. I am also a foodie and especially love ART! Thank you!
Top