Recent content by arvtax

  1. Hunter x Hunter 340 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 340 Spoiler Thread again we will not known anything of Kurapika.... so maybe Ging and Gon are going to the new world as well...
  2. Hunter x Hunter 338 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 338 Spoiler thread maybe the second..like Yu Yu Hakusho, when he speeds up the last chapters to end the story... for me it's absurd the way is going to be... a new Dragon Ball GT??? where Ging and Gon are travelling through space... I don't like...
  3. Hunter x Hunter 337 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 337 Spoiler thread oh no, again with the crappy art...I hope is like this only beacuse it envolves the ant arc...the election arc is well drew, but what will happens next? where is leorio??? it's going to be again a secondary character?
  4. Hunter x Hunter 336 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 336 Spoiler Thread at the end of the chapter it says ''the people left behind'...so I figure there are other things to tell about this arc, I don't think it's going to an hiatus...
  5. Hunter x Hunter 335 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 335 Discussion / 336 Predictions now I want so see the old team together again... leorio, kurapika, gon and killua!!! it would be nice...they are the best characters after all... and I was a little sad when the team disbanded after the Spider Arc.... but maybe the...
  6. Hunter x Hunter Chapter 322 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 322 / 323 Prediction Great chapter, another member of the Zoldyeck family with strange powers!!!
  7. Hunter x Hunter 316 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 316 Discussion / 317 Predictions After near 140 chapter of Chimaea Arc it's nice to finally see an ending, and finally a chapter (togheter with 315) with nice goodlooking art... :) It would be nice if Leorio could come back ^^ He's studying to be a doctor, and studying as...
  8. Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    there are 20 or more groups that translates Bakuman, Naruto, One Piece.... 2-3 groups Nurarihyon no Mago ... but only one for Kuroro No Basket... Thanks for your work Shinra Tensei...!!!! I'm waiting impatiently for a new chapter... :) it's alredy two months from the last one...
  9. Psyren 136 Discussion / 137 Predictions

    but the problem is the plan of Miroku and Misura...they need a lot of PSI in the air, so eventually it means the death of Miroku himself to accomplish the rebirth of the Earth....just guessing...
  10. Shounen Break Shot by Maekawa Takeshi

    Re: Breakshot and the raws? You can find somewhere?
Top