Recent content by AscE

  1. AscE

    Info Attention to International Manga Editors!

    If you really want an answer, I'm going to have to defer this question to zidane. :P 1. Binktopia 2. Actually, the parallelism you made is an illogical one considering Manga Editors (or Binktopia in this case), don't take credit for creating Naruto...we very much do credit the mangakas...
  2. AscE

    Info Attention to International Manga Editors!

    A few things I guess... About raw sharing, we don't because we have a high standard of quality. We do share our raws with HQ groups such as M7 but for the most part, we don't enjoy seeing Edited Mangas with poor quality and therefore don't feel very compelled to stimulate the process of making...
  3. AscE

    Info Attention to International Manga Editors!

    I can't decide if this is a thread for discussing the clear policy of this site as stated by bax, discussing the issue of ethics in an arguably unethical setting or a place for people to pull random metaphors outta their asses in attempts to distract others from the fact that their opinion...
Top