Recent content by ashketchum64

  1. ashketchum64

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    You do realize "New-Gate" is the English translation right? It's more probable that it means something else entirely in japanese.
  2. ashketchum64

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    Only more reason for a time skip. I don't really see what more can happen after this besides the retreat. Also I don't really see another way the straw hats could end back up together. Small flashbacks after a skip would be the quickest way. I would rather not read how they all managed to...
  3. ashketchum64

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    I think That there should be a time skip in the near future. Just like how Naruto went, the last page of this chapter should have read "One Piece - Part 1 End" In my opinion. That would have added so much more to the intensity of what just happened in my opinion.
  4. ashketchum64

    Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 75 Discussion / 76 Prediction The only way them ending Tanto on their own could go smoothly is if they did a flash forward in the same chapter or the exact next to them having another series in Jump. I can't see the creators pulling the same thing twice though with cancelling a...
  5. ashketchum64

    Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 75 Discussion / 76 Prediction @Kibate Wouldn't it be crazy if Eiji got Tanto cancelled then ashirogi went on to create Death Note? It would be fitting for the story plus there would be no rights to worry about breaking. [hr] Though I'm sure if they got another series cancelled a...
  6. ashketchum64

    Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 75 Discussion / 76 Prediction Eiji didn't really quit reading it I believe. Last chapter he talked with Hattori about "favoring" Ashirogi. Hattori tells him that it isn't good for editors to support manga-kas they are not assigned to, and if it appears that way to not tell anyone...
  7. ashketchum64

    Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 74 Discussion / 75 Prediction Actually, The character in the drawing is an exact replica of Ral from Ral Grad. Another series drawn by the author. Orihara just has similar facial expressions.
  8. ashketchum64

    Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    I have always wished I could fly.
  9. ashketchum64

    Favorite Band/Artist

    Re: What is your favourite BAND/ARTIST/MUSIC? My favorite bands, in order, are 1. Blink 182 2. Sum 41 3. New Found Glory 4. Relient K 5. Zebrahead There are a ton more but these are the bands that I don't ever get sick of listening to over and over.
  10. ashketchum64

    Discussion Organising manga

    I'm about to go off to college and I own a TON of manga. I would love to take it all with me to my dorm room but I don't know if my current bookshelves will be able to fit. Could someone please give me some advice on how to store a ton of manga in a small space while still keeping them on...
Top