Recent content by Ashura_Ichibugin

  1. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Chapter One Piece 634 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 634 Spoiler Discussion That was the first thing I thought of after reading it. Looks like a lot of people here thinks that, but we are probably reading too much into it. On a side note, it would have been awesome if Zoro released a haki blast instead of Luffy.
  2. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Chapter One Piece 633 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 633 Discussion / 634 Prediction He didn't say jet because he didn't say any name for his attack. You can see steam coming out of Luffy in the bottom panel, which is an indication of gear second: http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/71794722/11
  3. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Chapter One Piece 633 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 633 Discussion / 634 Prediction Wow, that was unexpected and really sudden. I wanted to see the jailbreak of Zoro, Brook & Usopp. But nevertheless, the second half was the best OP chapter in a while. And the last panel looks really good. Any idea on the matchups (Luffy & Zoro's...
  4. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Chapter One Piece 632 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 632 Discussion / 633 Predicition It surprised me to see some people find Hodi similar to Castro. He striked me as more of a Pinochet type of guy. If there is a Castro in the story, I think he is Dragon. Whatever, in the next chapters, I expect a haoshoku haki blast against the...
  5. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Chapter One Piece 614 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 614 Spoiler Discussion I smell something similar to Skypiea. Luffy seems to get out of the picture for the bulk of the events. And the most interesting thing is Jimbe's message about Hodi Jones. Why shouldn't Luffy fight him? I don't think it is because of his strength. And by...
  6. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Shanks, Marco & Teach vs Akainu, Kizaru & Aokiji

    I think Shanks can defeat any of these 3 admirals, but he will be wounded and exhausted after it. Marco can hold an admiral until he gets help from somebody, but cannot defeat an admiral on his own. So, it comes down to Blackbeard. I don't think he can take out an admiral but he won't go down...
  7. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Chapter One Piece 612 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 612 Discussion / 613 Prediction Thread I was really excited when I saw 28 pages. Damn, only 2/3 was the manga. I hoped that Zoro would be the last one to meet with the crew and he would make his entrance by slashing someone. I also think that Sanji may be the one to beat Caribou...
  8. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Chapter One Piece 611 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 611 Spoiler Discussion Now as I see him, I don't think Hody Jones will be the real enemy in this arc. He causes too much of a fuss for someone strong enough to cause Luffy some trouble. He is probably just an all-talk thug.
  9. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Discussion Straw Hat's Crew Strength (Ranking)

    1) Luffy - Monstrous raw strength even before the time-skip, uses haki, uses his devil fruit in creative ways, trained by Rayleigh himself. 2) Zoro, just after Luffy - Again, monstrous raw strength: can deflect a punch from Oz. Uncanny endurance: in thriller bark, was still standing after...
  10. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Chapter One Piece 610 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction Thread Because each member has a more or less different fighting style. Although the fighting styles of Brook and Zoro are not similar, they are still both swordsman. So, adding a third swordsman would ruin this diversity. Can you think of them...
  11. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Chapter One Piece 610 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction Thread A 3rd swordsman for the straw hats at this point? It won't happen.
  12. Ashura_Ichibugin

    "Him again??" People we don't wanna see in the NW

    Every character strawhats have defeated so far (sorry, that includes "the strange cook in the Puffing Tom" :p). Once a charater is defeated, Oda should at least let them stay in One Piece history, as he doesn't kill them. Every time a past villain reappears, I like One Piece a little less.
  13. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Gol D Roger's Disease and Devil Fruit Power

    Actually, this was discussed a little in some threads before. The general opinion is that if Roger was the previous eater of the Gomu Gomu No Mi, somebody would have commented on that. Some people say that if that was the case, World Government would have hunted Luffy with all its power from the...
  14. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Who will take out the admirals?

    The obvious choice is Luffy will take out Akainu, Zoro will take out Aokiji and Sanji will take out Kizaru. I voted for "The monster trio will each take one" but we know Oda never goes with the obvious, so it will probably be something else. I also think Kizaru and especially Aokiji may remain...
  15. Ashura_Ichibugin

    Who will be next Admiral?

    First of all, we don't know if there is a law or tradition about the number of admirals. Although I guess there is a tradition of 3 admirals, we cannot be sure. So, one of the possible answers is nobody will be the next admiral (at least for now). Also someone we don't know can be the new...
Top