Re: The Breaker : New Waves 119 Spoiler Thread * ( ON HIATUS ) *
Author is saying they are blaming the original manuscrip for making shion suddenly overpowered outofnowhere then decides to change it until they run out of time due to the author's vietnam trip, amirite?
Re: The Breaker : New Waves 107 Spoiler
Sorry but I did not come here to see fairy tales and happy endings
I came here for realistic feel of the story.
I know you like the elder, heck we all do.. but c'mon he's dead. Him magically appearing out of nowhere just to give somebody a hug just...
Re: The Breaker : New Waves 103 Spoiler- NO CHAPTER UNTIL 1ST FEB
This is the first time ever that the part 2 satisfied me, but after seeing that facepalm will it be the first and the last?
Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest
Chanhoe should just be the new protagonist and quickly finish off bieber so we can skip back to 9arts story. Seriously, i'm sick of this faggotry. Also i'm digging this melonsxchanghoe...
Re: The Breaker : New Waves 94 Discussion / 95 Predictions
oh lol, just look at that pathetic fail face at the last page. Priceless XD
Nah I don't see them losing (jigun[new wave] = gothic bitch[suc captain]). Just some random cliffhanger I think those suctards at the stairs will go face flat...
Re: The Breaker : New Waves 93 Spoiler
"I'm still this useless mofo, lets just open this badass steel door and call for more muscles to deal with her"
*opens the door*
changhoe happens.
assrape.jpg
A boob chapter. Nothing really happened in this chapter jinie is thrown in the rooftop once...
Re: The Breaker : New Waves 91 Discussion / 92 Predictions
Notice how her knee-socks just disappeared.
It's gonna be melons vs jinie. Is shion will be used as a hostage? when will the most useless feared clan arrived? will changhoe finally pop that cherry at the infirmary? stay tuned to see...
Re: The Breaker : New Waves 90 Spoiler
Boring arc, I'm more intersested in what changhoes gonna perform or what new skills he got
and please end it here, turn the school upside down if you have to because rescue arc DUN WANT!
anyway that pg17, thats definitely melons.
Re: The Breaker : New Waves 85 Spoiler
There's this thing.. its called JOB. It's his JOB to produce a chapter in a week and what he is doing now is called slacking off, he should just quit if he can't deliver or just go back the way it was with monthly release then maybe he can produce a...
Re: The Breaker: New Waves 80 Spoilers
-fail edit to my original post =.=
OK.. that last page.. I think I'll wait for ateam's version before I celebrate.