Recent content by asmaria

  1. asmaria

    Any D. gray man cosplayers?

    Miranda would be awesome, ying_su, you should! Here is a photo of my Komui :) http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3164736/
  2. asmaria

    Any D. gray man cosplayers?

    I've cosplayed both Road and Komui, but I'm working on a casual Allen until I get my Bookman cosplay done! I just got these contacts for Allen: http://www.foureyez.com/EDIT%20Crazy%20Contact%20Lenses/bullseye-contact-lenses-pair.html They aren't quite right, as I wanted sclera contacts, but...
  3. asmaria

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I guess I'm going to start lurking here instead. Pika 318, you were the one that translated Lost Fragment of Snow? I just read that a few days ago! Thank you so much for doing that!
  4. asmaria

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I was coming here to ask if anyone thought the person running it needed help paying the bill, but this depresses me. T_T I just joined that forum too. There was so much I had yet to read!
Top