Recent content by Assymilum

  1. Assymilum

    Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: IndonesianThread v.2 @azer: Aq dr dlu ptama kali msk sini dah Manga Editor kok... saking gk pernah confirm status aja. xD @bunshin: Iyaph... habisnya aq ilank jd lgsg xepi~ *narsis mode on* Hohoho!!
  2. Assymilum

    Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: IndonesianThread v.2 Halloooooo... Tadaimaaaaaaa... xD Dah lama gk mampir, jd kangen. Hehe. (Ada yg msh inget ngga ma aq?)
  3. Assymilum

    The Red Hawk Thread

    LOL, thanks. @nx and Teishou: But who? xD
  4. Assymilum

    The Red Hawk Thread

    Tei! You're here! :D
  5. Assymilum

    Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: Indonesian Hang Out Thread v.2 Wow, met join ya semuanya yang baru! :) Hepi new year juga ney! Hehe... udah lama ngga visit forum MH. Biasanya tinggal nyomot doang... soalnya post juga dulu sering di RTS thread. Sekarang dah ilang semua tuw. Jadi gak seru. >_<
  6. Assymilum

    Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: Indonesian Hang Out Thread v.2 Yang bikin tambah males lagi tu gara-gara skarang kalo raw/scans/trans keluar ngga bisa nambah post count, soalnya terpisah dari forum. :darn Padahal aku ngga sering liat sini-situ di forumm... Mati deh... >.<
  7. Assymilum

    Discussion Your word for soft drinks

    I use the term "soda."
  8. Assymilum

    Discussion Prince of tennis a failure as sport manga.

    I agree with you, Alterno. The moves are cheesy, the art isn't really good, and all they do is just selling bishies to fans. I think that it's more attractive to female readers rather than male ones. Then, the manga also lacks the development of teamwork and friendship. It seems that the only...
  9. Assymilum

    Multi Season Kuroshitsuji (TV)

    Re: Kuroshitsuji ~Black Butler Sebastian's reaction to that statement is better than Greil's statement itself.
  10. Assymilum

    Multi Season Kuroshitsuji (TV)

    Re: Kuroshitsuji ~Black Butler Yeah... that was very funny. :XD
  11. Assymilum

    what would you rate this? (LQ-HQ)

    It's HQ enough. Though you might want to get rid of the speckle on the left side of panel 2's SFX, and also the speckle on panel 4's bubble. I guess that's it. Really, really nice. :ossu
  12. Assymilum

    Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: Indonesian Hang Out Thread v.2 Setujuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! :darn
  13. Assymilum

    Support General Suggestions

    Just mentioning, though... But why is it that you can't un-thank the trans/Manga Editor in the archive? Is it really made to be like that? And then in the manga details thingy, when I use the scrollbars provided - let's say from up to down - the only thing moving is like the upper part ONLY. The...
  14. Assymilum

    Support Control Panel, User Profile, etc.

    1. On the user profile, it shows that my rank is 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner (which means I haven't posted a lot), but the post count shows 644. And 644 is not even my post count here -- it was my post count about 2 days ago. 2. The first time I logged in, on the little black box that shows...
  15. Assymilum

    Life Alien Life, Other Intelligent Species in the universe? Alien Abductions!

    Re: Alien abductions Abducted, huh? I have never been abducted, and neither do I want to be. I don't believe in aliens, anyway.
Top