Recent content by Asukasun

  1. Asukasun

    Chapter Bleach 479 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions well, I don´t care about the 3 weeks without Bleach. Kubo deserve some holiday. About the chapter... I am still confused... I am not really getting Ginjous point about attacking Ichigo and absorbing his reiatsu. WHY didn´t Kubo gave him a great...
  2. Asukasun

    Theory Aizen and Fullbring connection?

    I don´t think that Aizen has something to do with the Fullbringer... Hollows are attacking humans (even without Aizens influence) and victims may escape from their attacks. I think it´s most likely a "natural" thing. Those who notice their Fullbring are able to use this power. Those who aren´t...
  3. Asukasun

    Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: [Shojo] Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri I kinda like the current developments in the story... Yuuki seemed to be a weak heroin in the past... overwhelmed by good looking boys. I hope this will be her time to shine.
  4. Asukasun

    Shoujo Stardust Wink by Haruta Nana

    Re: [Shoujo] Stardust Wink by Haruta Nana I really love Nana Harutas artwork... the characters are really cute... as for the Stardust Wink story... well, it´s a typical shojo story. Though, it doesn´t have that certain something to call it a "must read" Manga
  5. Asukasun

    Discussion Bleach's Best and Worst Moments of 2010

    Star of the Year Ichigo... due to his evolution (Final Getsuga Tenshou) Most Exciting Death Ichimarus... kinda sad, though. Most Disappointing Death Momo and Yamamoto... HELL, WHY ARE THEY STILL ALIVE? (I am not a hater of both but it´s just strange) Best Fight Aizen vs Ichigo...
  6. Asukasun

    BLEACH anime may end soon !!

    YES... hopefully they will take a break and start a new Bleach Anime in a year or something... Though, who would like to watch two or three filler seasons in a row?:eyeroll
  7. Asukasun

    Josei Hapi Mari ~Happy Marriage~ by Enjouji Maki

    Re: [Josei] Hapi Mari ~Happy Marriage~ by Enjouji Maki I have to a agree... the characters are really cute and the story is getting more interesting... though, I am actually not a jousei fan but this manga really attact me :D
  8. Asukasun

    Bleach Masked ~ 2nd Databook

    got my book today :)... I kinda irritated that Kubo chanced Soi Fong into Sui-Feng... in the first chara-book it was Soi Fong... but well... here are some details Names Gotei 13 Visored profile former Taichou/Fuku-Taichou profile Espada 4-10 profile Arrancar Profile scans of the...
  9. Asukasun

    Anime Bleach EP 276 Discussion

    Bleach Episode 276 titled as "One Hit Kill, Soi Fon, Bankai!"" is out on Narutosoul Click here to Watch/Download --->Bleach Episode 276 - "One Hit Kill, Soi Fon, Bankai!
  10. Asukasun

    News Manga Publishers Targetting Edited Manga Sites

    Japanese, U.S. Manga Publishers Unite To Fight Edited Mangas I don´t know if this is the right forum to create this thread but this is an article at publishersweekly.com from June 8th. read article The mentioned onemanga and mangafox as the biggest Edited Mangas website. Does that affect MH too?
  11. Asukasun

    Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Your favourite Night Class Character? Aidou :p... but Shiki is also sweet :darn ... but none of them tops Zeros awesomeness ^.^
  12. Asukasun

    Chapter Bleach 403 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 403 Spoiler Discussion well, Aizens looks is kinda silly, but who cares :eyeroll. He won´t run like this forever :tem... most important is the story
  13. Asukasun

    Chapter Bleach 377 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 377 Spoiler Discussion spoiler sounds fake... Kensei goes bankai that sudden? Come on, this is just Woderweiss O.o. Why not shikai at first? The thing between Hiyori and Shinji sounds to corny and overdone... that doesn´t fit at all
  14. Asukasun

    Anime Bleach EP 230 Discussion

    wow... the new filler arc had a good start! Until now it seems to be a promising story. I hope it won´t turn into a shitty story in the end ._."
  15. Asukasun

    Chapter Bleach 365 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 365 Spoiler Discussion Thread spoiler sounds somehow fake... why should soi fong wonder about their hollow mask? She know these Ex-Taichous and their past about the hollowfication. I´ll wait till tomorrow before believing this
Top