Recent content by Atamosk

  1. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves Epilogue Discussions

    Screw it. The entire New Waves series was dull anyway. I commend them for realizing that it was over.
  2. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves Epilogue Discussions

    My guess is we'll see Shioon doing something epic, like training with the old alliance * head or something. And of course, the author should give us a glimpse into 9ADs next plan of action. . . >_> And ideally, said author would give us an indication of Shiho's mental status.
  3. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves Epilogue Discussions

    Part two isn't over yet. They'll release at least another 20 pages worth of content to end part 2.
  4. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves Epilogue Discussions

    Good chapter. Korean Manwha chapters are released monthly, so the epilogue will likely run into 200.4. I've been thinking about the hiatus, and came to the conclusion that it will be for the better. If the authors get a publishing deal with their one shot, and it does well, then they'll have...
  5. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 200 Discussions / Epilogue Predictions

    But to what affect? It would achieve nothing as of now. And the way I see it, Shiho won't be the same, once she gets up she'll probably only have a few mere hours to "live".
  6. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 200 Discussions / Epilogue Predictions

    Couldn't have said it better. When I first heard the news I was sure that it was the result of infamous trolls, but no such luck. Meanwhile the creator of One Piece makes 25 million dollars a year, and still works 21 (yes, twenty one) hours per day, 6 days a week in order to please his fans. The...
  7. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 197 Discussions/198 Predictions

    New Waves has been super meeeeehhhh. I'm probably going to drop this series at this rate. Not that anyone cares.:ohaielmo I have more fun watching elmo's world.
  8. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 197 Discussions/198 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 197 Spoiler Thread That's not a "very remorseful face". It's not a remorseful face at all. He's just thinking about the progress he saw Shioon make and is wondering when Shioon will become a good fighter.
  9. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 197 Discussions/198 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 197 Spoiler Thread From the looks of it Chun Woo doesn't give a rat's ass about Shioon. It's all about Shiho with him. From his own admission he is only consumed with honoring Shiho's memory, no matter how many times he has to $%@# over his former disciple in the...
  10. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 197 Discussions/198 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 197 Spoiler Thread After all of the times I've defended Chun Woo, this is the first time I've regretted it. He's not worried about his disciple! He's just worried about his littler peenerweener! He's still angry about being blueballled since Shiho's demise...
  11. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 197 Discussions/198 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 197 Spoiler Thread Smug face! SMUG FACE! SMUG FAAAAACEEEEE!!!!! :waah Don't you . . . don't die Smugface!
  12. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 196 Discussions/197 Predictions

    Yesssss . . . I finally remembered my password!!! Chapter 196: Smugface i fokked. Prediction time! :teehee I see Smug face being revived by ghost doc and he wakes up next to Shioon at Ghost doc's hide out. Smugface will try to communicate with Shioon, but Shioon wont even look at him . . ...
  13. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 195 Discussions/ 196 Predictions

    Shioon has gained a ton of experience by doing to meditation training. Do you remember what he did to those men on the Island? And more recently how easily he took out the SUC captains. Not to mention that first time that Shioon met Smugface he was subdued and held hostage like a damsel in...
  14. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 195 Discussions/ 196 Predictions

    I'm seeing a lot of backtracking from people who were hyping about Shioon like he was the hot smhit, but it's fine. Shioon needs training. Part 3 looks promising already. They just need to work on a simpler art style, or revenue streaming to meet weekly demands and production cost, honestly...
  15. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 195 Discussions/ 196 Predictions

    I'm so glad Shioon got his ass kicked. People thought he was on 9ADs level, ha, not so. Ryuji just became my new favorite character, but I'm banking that Smugface will be saved y his brother who's on the way. Looks like Ryuji's badly injured also, hmmm, and those eyes? Anyone? BOT?
Top