Re: Reborn! 176 Discussion/177 Predictions Thread
No.. I mean if Millefiore knows now the Vongola's Hideout, Where will the Vongola's 2nd hideout be? :)
Re: 385 Predictions [Naruto]
^Theres a possibility that Kakashi will gonna die, Kishi represents a dark color to him. :)
And I think Naruto will gain strength for that...
Also Sasuke's question is...
"What the hell was Kakashi's face look like?! " O_o
Re: 385 Predictions [Naruto]
I foresee Juugo will interrupt their fight.. Juugo is just sensitive on his surrounding...
I wonder who'll get severe injured or rather die (hopefully not) on Tobi's little game XD
btw Happy New Years Eve everyone! ^_^
Re: Reborn! 176 Discussion/177 Predictions Thread
The next chapter is very predictable imo. So, Tsuna will beat that weak giant and they will encounter some high ranking officials.. We will see Hibari finish all that junk with no sweat :)
Re: 385 Predictions [Naruto]
First and...
I predict that Itachi is not dead and Sasuke forcefully says what he is trying to say...
Also hoping that fight is going to be like Jiraiya and Pain or else it will gonna be epic failed.
And lastly a glimpse of Tobi's secret "that" jutsu xD