Totally forgot about that! Damn so they could do that to Rachel if they very well please. (hope not but at the same time hope so. She's horrible.) and yeah I was on reddit erlier talking about karaka and him able to spilt himself or his power into other things(fakes/maybe dead people?) So he...
I'm very disappointed with FUG so far. But in regards to that being said we haven't really seen much from them. Ha jinsung is in the top 100 and said to have killed an entire ha family branch but we haven't really seen anything near his true power. Then we have karaka if I am not mistaken who is...
What if the thing he fears the most isn't so much just himself or what he can become but rather fearing how he would have turned out from the time he had the choice to accept the blue demon and/or the sun looking thing behind the blue demon till the point he's at right now. That would set up the...