Recent content by aurickandrien

  1. aurickandrien

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Hey all, I guess this is the thread that I should be in since my Manga collection currently consists of Genshiken, Planetes and Mushishi... which I only found out afterwards were all seinen manga. I also have the Nausicaa manga, which I guess counts as seinen... though being ghibli is probably...
  2. aurickandrien

    Info Where to buy Japanese manga

    Re: Where to buy Japanese manga online ikcud - I used SAL (economy air)
  3. aurickandrien

    Info Where to buy Japanese manga

    Re: Where to buy Japanese manga online ikcud: I got my shipment from bk1 last week and I'd have to say that I'm pretty happy: Their range is quite extensive I haven't had any problems with the website interface I was very happy with the range of shipping options offered The manga...
  4. aurickandrien

    Info Where to buy Japanese manga

    Re: Where to buy Japanese manga online Hi all, I just wanted to say thanks for the advice. I'm in Australia and Japanese websites and preorders don't really worry me, but I do like a decent interface so I think I'll be giving bk1 a go. :)
Top