Recent content by AutumnRain

  1. AutumnRain

    Who's your favorite new character?

    Hmm.. I actually like Adelheid, then Enma, and finally Kouyou. I love how finally I get to see a really strong female character in the series, though sad she had to have a little too big chest >.> *and I love her boots*. Enma, though he may be a loser-attitude, I find him interesting the moment...
  2. AutumnRain

    Reborn 286 Discussion / 287 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 286 Spoiler Thread So for 7 days of mafia fighting... with all that number of mafia coming to Japan, should we start to expect more civilians to get involved now? ...and Tsuna... You've got to accept it already that you're going to become a mafia boss :S Hmm... something big would be...
  3. AutumnRain

    Reborn 286 Discussion / 287 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 286 Spoiler Thread interesting... so Shimon's somewhat on the good side at the very least. And here I though they're there to protect Vongola X's family, but it's the other way around @_@ I quite agree... Flames, eh... maybe they're one of the few families who knows about the...
  4. AutumnRain

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Same... I was picturing that we'll get to know how Vongola came to be but... I'm feeling its gonna be like Arcobaleno arc again. Going back to the past, undergo trial/training, then come back again. :notrust But hopefully they'll be able to make it more interesting. (it is Primo's family coming...
  5. AutumnRain

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    After reading the translated one, I'm starting to guess Enma might be like Tsuna - a successor to a mafia family. ..and Tsuna being targeted since when Nuts roared, a bird fell afterwards :S
  6. AutumnRain

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 283 Spoiler Thread I totally missed that >.> Looking at it reminds me of Code Geass :p Very possible, especially since it's inheritance time - they would more likely evaluate the successor with their very own eyes. Though I'm actually thinking that they're representatives...
  7. AutumnRain

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 283 Spoiler Thread Same.. and I love her boots :amuse Oh, so Tsuna's succession as the 10th boss is gonna be announced to the mafia world~ Now it sounds like more trouble XD thanks~ The Varia members will be there since I think they'll be required to (and maybe act as body guards...
  8. AutumnRain

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 283 Spoiler Thread Me too~ I'm interested in her.
Top