Recent content by avatar

  1. avatar

    Avatar's forum

    I can't believe its been 5 MONTHS since I last posted on this site. Time flies..... Anyway getting to the point now. After a long absence, I'm back again (though not regularly) so I'll start posting the new translations for other vol of FMP:Sigma. I just uploaded Vol 5 recently. (but please...
  2. avatar

    Avatar's forum

    So sorry about the late reply.....I've been out of the scene for a good while but things have been rather busy lately..... As for your question: Why I started translating Manga, well there are several reasons: 1) I had some spare time (more so in the past) 2) I like Manga/Anime 3)...
  3. avatar

    The Illuminati-Manga Thread

    Not really sure why ppl seem to like Holyland..... I read it for a while but I'm just not "getting into it". Maybe its just me..... By the way GGPX, pls keep me updated on progress with FMP. I've not even started Vol 5 yet & its hard to get it off the ground when Vol 4 is still unfinished...
  4. avatar

    The Illuminati-Manga Thread

    I agree Get Backers wasn't a bad series but Illuminati-Manga already has enough projects right now (I personally prefer that they narrow down the projects even further to keep it flowing better). From the sound of things lately.... I probably won't even need to work on Vol 5 of FMP this...
  5. avatar

    Avatar's forum

    Hi there, Sorry about the late reply.... not a regular member here as you can see.:eyeroll Anyway, my background is quite "unique/unusual" (everyone tells me that) but I'm afraid I can't disclose the details on a public forum..... As for the rest of your questions: [Bilingual]...
  6. avatar

    Avatar's forum

    Hi all, I'm just your typical J/E Translator around here but I'm a bilingual so I'm quite comfortable with JP or translating stuff in general especially at the Manga level. (FYI, I'm currently working in Japan and I'm not those typical English teachers so I'm no beginner in Japanese)...
Top