Recent content by AwesomeSage

  1. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions Think about this .. he mentioned that he knew about Jaraiya and that he can see whats going on... just a maybe here but I think this could mean Kakashi is alive.
  2. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Discussions / 440 Predictions When I read the chapter this week besides being soo excited about Minato and Naruto meeting up the one thought that flew through my mind was this manga is almost over. I dunno if anyone else sees it but alot of the lil secrets being kept from naruto...
  3. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Naruto cant be aware of what hes doing ... at 4 tails he was feral .. I assume its even worse now ... the only reason hes " avoiding " hinata is because theres a target right in front of him. The necklace was just like a chain on a wild...
  4. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread Its basically because the Fox is aware of whats goin on... I seriously doubt Naruto will remember anything at all.
  5. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread Imo all Pein can do is make the situation worse by antagonizing the QB. Especially now that God Realm is closer to Nagato... got a feeling theres gonna b some terrible crippled beatdown *wink*
  6. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread Nao that Sakura knows Hinata went after Naruto Im sure she will be the one to heal her up. Hopefully the fight had a change of venue by then.
  7. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread not what was said .. the yang side is what naruto can tap into ... so he can go as high as 9 but at half of their str.
  8. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread Shes not gonna die now that shes been confirmed alive.
  9. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I know it was said earlier that Hinata doesnt know that Naruto has the Kyubbi however I remember reading a chapter with Kabuto talkin about it in her presence ... here u go just thought i throw that out there...
  10. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Actually Hinata is closer to pein and if hes still alive after that explosion of chakra then I doubt shes any worse.
  11. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I think not only is he overconfident but hes also detached from any feelings that any normal person would have when faced with such a threat. Nagato is used to operating from the shadows with bodies that feel no pain .. why would...
  12. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I agree with your comment on Naruto and his losing the one thing hes ever wanted to b loved by someone. Imagine never even hearing that word towards you let alone never feeling loved in your life. Then all of a sudden in a burst of...
  13. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Loves not like .. she was very specific and thats what makes this chapter hurt me the most
  14. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Id like to see QB+6 go straight after Nagato .. instead of dealing with god realm .. like he notices the chakra transmissions and flies straight to him and rips his crippled ass apart ... yea then im sure he would know tru pain xD
  15. AwesomeSage

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread I gotta say seeing Naruto go Demon isnt that big a deal for me ... I mean hes gotten alot of stuff shoved on him as soon as he got to the disaster area that Konoha is. For him to hold his emotions in check for soo long is admirable I dont see a problem...
Top