Recent content by Axel7

  1. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Spoilers of alien Headbutt
  2. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Sorry for commenting so late after posting your message, but I found what you said interesting. Alien Headbutt has the best first chapter I've read in a series for a simple reason: it doesn't "end" in the same chapter. Instead, it continues as if we were in a normal multi-chapter arc, whereas...
  3. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine - News and Discussion

    What is that series?
  4. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Well, all bleach and its war arc is not going to be legally in any Latin American country, so I wonder, what the hell does Disney + think about removing it from crunchyroll so that it is not possible to see it legally and to top it off, its arc final that everyone expects cannot be seen legally...
  5. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Bleach is still on crunchyroll but only dubbed in Latin Spanish (226 episodes) and in Portuguese.
  6. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    There is no reason not to translate this chapter for those reasons of being explicit or having lolis when in previous chapters the same or much worse happened as when the loli saw the prota's penis. A few days ago it was seen how Ayakashi had taken him out of viz media.
  7. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    As I was reviewing it is not because it is explicit or that there are lolis involved because since we saw it previously in the series but it is because viz media lost the rights a few days ago because seven seas I think it was bought.
  8. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Wouldn't dandadan chapter 34 be the 33rd?
  9. Axel7

    Shounen Boruto by Ukyō Karachi and Mikio Ikemoto

    Almost at the beginning of chapter 56, as on page 3 it is seen how loved one checks the new arm.
  10. Axel7

    Long Running Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    Sorry for the inconvenience but I wanted to know if you need to play the games or see the other parts of this saga since I have no idea about it to see this anime. Same with old anime. From already thank you very much. PS sorry if what I put is not well understood since I use Google translator.
  11. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Sorry for the inconvenience but I wanted if you know how many pages the shonen jump series have that are weekly because I read that for example dragon ball had fewer pages per chapter than the rest. From already thank you very much. PS = sorry if what I put is not well understood, I am using...
  12. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine News & Discussion (2014 - 2021)

    So some series went up in the ranking compared to what they went up like 2 days ago and almost double or did I misunderstand?
  13. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine News & Discussion (2014 - 2021)

    Do you know how many days are these Eden zero volume figures? Sorry for the inconvenience and also if what I write is not well understood.
  14. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Thank you very much for responding and for the information.
  15. Axel7

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Sorry for the inconvenience, but do you know how the new Boruto volume is doing compared to the previous volumes? Excuse me if what I wrote right is not understood, I am using google translate.
Top