Recent content by Ayle

  1. Ayle

    Sick Of This

    Wait I tough the american were the own swoking weed and looking at the alien having sex but the rapist guys where british? When they started fighting the translation the kid guiding them said to leave the english guys alone when they started fighting.
  2. Ayle

    Misc Attempt My first clean. This is a good clean?

    That is definitely pretty good but where is that page from? Looks interesting.
  3. Ayle

    Feedback Downloading Rumble (Regarding the 403 error)

    Re: Download speed It has always been like that. I'd assume that the servers don't have a lot of bandwith and that's why the download speeds are limited.
  4. Ayle

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Need help remembering the name of a manga Hello guys, I'm trying to remember the name of a manga. From what I remember, it's the story of a guy looking for revenge against his former king who turned evil, he wanders around as some kind a enforcer of justice of some sort with a female warrior...
  5. Ayle

    Gantz Rewards and Weapons

    Re: X-Gun potentially dangerous for user? That hing doesn't use x-rays because to scan something with xrays you need something on the other side to catch the rays as they go through you. So the scanner gun must probably use some kind of technology that is harmful to the target.
  6. Ayle

    Yoruichi's Zanpakutou

    Re: The Suzumebachi Theory Has the "golden gun" hax ever been explained anyway?
  7. Ayle

    Chapter Bleach 356 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 356 Spoiler Discussion Thread Seems like it's time for soi-fon to reveal her bankai. I don't see her winning by just releasing as speed apparently won't cut it this time.
  8. Ayle

    Sasuke - Between Light and Dark

    The hand looks inverted. Other than that it's pretty nice. Good work.
  9. Ayle

    Your Naruto Long-term Predictions

    Re: How long will Konoha take to be rebuilt? I think in a month most of it should have been cleared. Remember that they can ninjutsu and summonings to rebuild.
  10. Ayle

    Conditional Sasuke runs the gauntlet

    Round 06: Complete victory of Hachibi. The only reason Sasuke won is because the rest of his team protected him. Round 09: Complete Victory of Hitachi. Hitachi was winning until his illness got the best of him.
  11. Ayle

    The Psy Power Thread

    Re: Which power... You can use telekinesis on yourself to fly. And if your telekinesis is powerful enough to act at the atomic level you can create nuclear explosion by splitting atoms ^^.
  12. Ayle

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 That is wishful thinking. The end of a jinchuruki is to have a symbiotic relatioship with the beast like the one killer-bee has with the hachibi. Also there is the whole yin and yan shakra shebang. The kyubbi is currently incomplete...
  13. Ayle

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 She is/was far more important than Tenten as we got to know more about her background and what not. Hell she was mightily developed in the anime fillers(take it for what its worth). I'm not sure pain is in condition to capture Naruto...
  14. Ayle

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread He pushed him all the way out of the forest but didn't hurt him. AT ALL. 4 Tails Naruto was already impervious to external damage. I wonder what the 6 tails will do ...
  15. Ayle

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread I will not attack the other village. I will go to the other village ask them how we can get rid of the guy who used the super weapon and once that is solved, the cycle of regular war can start again.
Top