Recent content by Aylinn

  1. Aylinn

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 159 Predictions Thread It is only my assumption that Kurogane is looking at Ashura.
  2. Aylinn

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 159 Predictions Thread I think that Kuro looks at Ashura with deep hatred. Why everyone think that Syaoran is in pain when I read I thought he is just crying.
  3. Aylinn

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 158 Discussion Thread I think it must be that probably Yuui feels responsible for death of his brother and maybe he feels that he betrayed Fai when he chose himself instead of Fai. I think Yuui it may help to avoid confusion in the future.
  4. Aylinn

    Favorite Character

    Fai, because he is funny and mysterious. Actually i am reading only for him, i like Kurogane a little but not so much and i don't like neither Sakura nor Syaoran.
  5. Aylinn

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    Re: Tsubasa 158 Predictions Thread I read spoilers from chapter 158 and according to this spoilers Fai, that we know, is indeed Yuui, and real Fai is the one who died
Top