Recent content by Ayma

  1. Ayma

    FMA Volume 21 Discussion (Chapters 84-87)

    Re: Chapter 84 Discussion/85 Predictions I'm getting the french version xD *out* At least we can see something funny between Winry and Edward... (I prefer RoyAi) Well it's sad for Al... but it's not my favourite character (don't kill me >__>) I'm sure I am again saying no sense and...
  2. Ayma

    FMA Volume 21 Discussion (Chapters 84-87)

    Re: Chapter 84 Discussion/85 Predictions -__- I didn't see it... I feel very stupid >__> Anyway, thank you very much =D I also saw that Ed was taller than Winry, I was really shocked too O__O (I reemember when she said she would only marry whith a man taller than her, it's done !) Oh...
  3. Ayma

    FMA Volume 21 Discussion (Chapters 84-87)

    Re: Chapter 84 Discussion/85 Predictions hum... I have a question Why can't I dowload the chapter (at this link http://rapidshare.com/files/122138590/FMA84HQ-WinryChan.zip ) The Password they give to me are always too long to be entered :s I hope you understand what I'm saying...
Top