Recent content by Ayumiya

  1. Ayumiya

    Psyren Volume 11 (ch090-ch098) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 93 Discussion / 94 Prediction excited! sooo..will The Wise's future be changed? Grana and Miroku first encounter can;t be avoid. It seem it's fate they'll attached to each other in someway or other after this. Junas and Riko first meet... If only RIko meet with Kagetora before...
  2. Ayumiya

    Shoujo Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

    Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki wow...can't believed that chp148 released!!! it's earlier that expected! I can't wait for 149 now... Will Ren Kiss her???
  3. Ayumiya

    Shounen Defense Devil by Youn In Wan & Yang Kyung Il

    Re: Defense Devil by Youn In-Wan & Yang Kyung-Il Yeah. I wish the flashback can be shorten, quickly went into main point. But, it looks like it going to take few more chp to finish it. 0.0 Can't wait what he gonna do as he head back to demon world.
  4. Ayumiya

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei let's see, chp30...reading now, and it's...quit a fun chp. Too bad the fight hasn't begin yet... Looking forward to the next chp...
  5. Ayumiya

    Shounen Rosario+Vampire by Ikeda Akihisa

    Wow...May I know when will be the next chapter? It's monthly release or weekly? Tsukune is cool in this fight! Like it
  6. Ayumiya

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Spoiler Discussion I guess Sasuke won't jz appear right in the middle of the 5 kage meeting. His target is only Danzou. Even he is strong, but he wouldn't fight all those top ninji all at once.
  7. Ayumiya

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Spoiler Discussion I wonder why I feel kind of sad for recent few chap, the mood is a bit down. Maybe coz naruto had grown toooo mature here. Anyway, Naruto---the "surprising Ninji No.1" will always bring us some surprise no? I hope he will found the best solution towards...
  8. Ayumiya

    Shounen Bloody Cross by Komeyama Shiwo

    I'm new here. I love this manga. The storyline, the art, the character, everything. Looking forward to the further development of this thread, this manga, and all. Once again, thanks for all the KINDHEARTED peoples that share the raw, translate, and all. THANKS! I know Chinese but not...
Top