Recent content by Ayvi

  1. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-man 091 Discussion <crazy fangirl mode> Okay, now I can say that I’m officially not only Black Tiki fan(girl) but also a White Tiki fan(girl), no da. He is hot and his smile is so sweet and he’s soo awesome… </crazy fangirl mode> But anyway one question keeps bugging me: if Rhodos...
  2. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 088 Discussion Great chapter (wai~i, more Tiki-bon!) I don't think DGM will end soon. There possible endings for this fight^ exorcists beat Noah or Noah beat exorcists. In first scenario Earl and Noah will flee on New Ark, no that they know who has the Heart it will be much...
  3. DGM Art Thread

    Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread This one says: "Aaaa! This sledgehammer Innocence is really annoying". Oh, and I bring some deviantart links, no da.
Top