Recent content by azanimefan

  1. azanimefan

    Discussion Against the Gods (ATG)

    wow, that was harsh. haha, so i guess Yun Che is just going to keep pounding on them. Wow, dude is NOT the dude to cross huh? I would have thought his temper would have calmed down a little bit but I guess not.
  2. azanimefan

    Discussion Against the Gods (ATG)

    yeah, they just got done admonishing their disciples for their idiot behavior attacking Yun Che, and are shamed to death by the kidnapping, then in the next sentence they declare that Yun Che needs to die and they'll use the kidnapped grandfather to get him? That whole scene blew my mind in how...
  3. azanimefan

    Discussion What Light Novels are You Reading, What is Next on Your List

    What I've read/finished Mushoku Tensei Full metal panic Coiling Dragon What I'm reading Overlord Index Sword art online mahouka koukou no rettousei 'Monogatari Against the gods I shall seal the heavens A Tale of demons and gods Probably forgetting something; on the whole the Chinese and...
  4. azanimefan

    Light Novel Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

    I don't think she is. She loves her brother; but it's not romantic. This is an excellent series; however it's not without its flaws. Still it has solid humor; and as long as you don't take it too seriously and just enjoy the ride it's a lot of fun. I've seen the criticisms this series gets...
  5. azanimefan

    Discussion Against the Gods (ATG)

    Agreed 100% on TDG. Nie Yi kinda ticks me off sometimes; he's so aloof it's hard to get into his story. Worse he never struggles. Everything just goes his way. And his persuit of Ye Ziyun is something that would only work in fiction; he's straight up stalker/creeper level obsessed. Linley...
  6. azanimefan

    Discussion Against the Gods (ATG)

    Meh, she's pretty much an ice statue. she gets mad props for protecting his pride in the early chapters but that's about it. And yeah, roasted firetribe coming up shortly. which is hilarious if you think about it. Firetribe barbecued by their own fire.
  7. azanimefan

    Discussion I Shall Seal the Heavens (ISSTH)

    Ming Hao is hands down my favorite MC in ANY Xianxia novel. The nice thing about ISSTH is the humor. The author knows how to set up jokes; build to them over whole books only to hit the punchline 2 or 3 books later after a couple hundred chapters of buildup. Early on it focuses a little too...
  8. azanimefan

    Discussion Against the Gods (ATG)

    Little Fairy - Chu Yuechan is my favorite girl in the harem, followed closely by Cang Yue ~ who is 100% cool and not bothered in the least with the whole harem concept, on top of being a top notch Onee-san type character and she's almost as good as Little Fairy. The other girls are pretty...
Top