Recent content by azeriraz

  1. azeriraz

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump Cover and Color Page Archive

    so when do you start uploading this years ones?
  2. azeriraz

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 175 Spoiler Thread I think next chapter they have a centre colour meant to celebrate Mashiro's proposal to Miho. Oh and it looks like Bakuman will end in the next few weeks since Jump has just cancelled two other series and are looking to start 3 new ones in a bit.
  3. azeriraz

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 174 Spoiler Thread Get Google Chrome and get the All Mangas Reader extension for it - get's rid of that problem by loading all pages into one, so all you have to do is keep scrolling down to read the next page instead of clicking the button. It'll get rid of that problem for you...
  4. azeriraz

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 174 Spoiler Thread Ok this chapter might actually mark the beginning of the end (not in the apocalyptic way but rather the final arc way) of the series - just because they showed Shizuka, Shiratori, Nanamine and Iwase which I'm going to take as a way of tying up loose ends.
  5. azeriraz

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 174 Spoiler Thread Wow that chapter moved even faster than I expected.
  6. azeriraz

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 172 Spoiler Thread I think you misunderstood what I wrote. Currently there is a manga running in Jump called ST&RS and even though that manga is doing badly in both sales and rankings, it hasn't been cancelled because I think the editorial department knew that Bakuman would end...
  7. azeriraz

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 172 Spoiler Thread I agree. Bakuman probably won't last much longer, since Jump haven't cancelled ST&RS (another manga that has been doing horribly in the rankings and sales). I'm pretty sure Jump's editorial department must have known for a bit that Ohba and Obata were planning...
  8. azeriraz

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 172 Spoiler Thread I wonder now that that's settled, whether the story will focus a little on the other mangaka; Hiramaru + Aoki, Nizuma and Fukuda have all made appearances but I wonder if Iwase will make another appearance?
  9. azeriraz

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 171 Spoiler Thread With every chapter, Bakuman seems to be ending. But damn this one looks good, love how it completely shifted the focus to Miho and the other VA
  10. azeriraz

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 167 Spoiler Thread Fukuda's involvement seems a little predictable but I like it! It just wouldn't be Bakuman without Fukuda's rage filled involvement
  11. azeriraz

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 165 Spoiler Thread I think that Jump is a little bit pissed since Medaka Box is apparently ending this spring and they know that both Bleach and Naruto are coming to an end (Bleach's last arc starts next week and Naruto might not even make it to 2013/2014), so they have probably...
  12. azeriraz

    Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 164 Spoiler Thread I don't think there's anything wrong with either of the duo coming out with short works and if I'm being honest Bakuman is one of my favourites because it's a story that won't last 250-300 chapters. Plus they (could) have hinted through the manga that they are...
Top