Recent content by Azhi

  1. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Finally properly watched 310 xD I'm think i'm in love with chin pirakoooooo. I didn't imagine her voice to sound like that at first though, but after a while it seems to suit her. In the manga I didn't really think that much of her, but for some reason animated she is amazing. Maybe it's her...
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    thank you finestela for posting ratings (aaww i was hoping higher for gintama xD oh well as long as dvd sales don't drop) Time slot is.. Gintama is monday 6:00pm Bleach is tuesday 6:00 pm Sket Dance is thursay 6:00pm Naruto is thursday 7:30pm Beelzebub is sunday 7:00am Toriko is sunday...
  3. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    I love gintama recaps too, they're always just so hilarious (remember bakaouji!takasugi? xD And a whole bunch of other trolls?) Although some of the serious no-troll filler ones are not as good.. (like episode 1,2, and some other ones I can't seem to remember. The one where otsu composes a...
  4. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Maybe it's something like -have less thoughts that it will be there forever- or something..? Dx Anyway one more day and then we'll know xD Chap 353 is Katsura and Elizabeth centered yay :D He looks really pretty reaching out to Elly in the picture/title page thing, he looks like he's wearing...
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Just curious, how do those really long anime like One Piece and Naruto, (which do well in TV ratings) sell in terms of DVD sales...? I know Gintama is a goldmine in its DVD sales (yay xP) but does anyone know its average TV ratings? (I think the Yorozuya mentioned once to not be fooled by the...
  6. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    That article^^... wish I didn't read it and the comments, as an extremely biased gintama fan I just cannot agree xD I liked how in the Sket Dance crossover they even mentioned the 'gintama in school setting' thing... I really liked the SD crossover actually, they made the yorozuya really cool...
  7. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    ......I want a time machine and reverse back to the 2nd popularity poll OTL'' Didn't except this.. I was thinking it would be 1. Gin 2. Hiji or Oki 3. Hiji or Oki 4. Takasugi 5. Kagu or Zura 6. Kagu or Zura ... or at least have a stable top 4 but... >_> Kamui just ruined my...
Top