Recent content by AznaktaX

  1. Chapter Toriko 393 Discussion/394 Predictions

    Yeah, Pair cares so much for his bretheren. Like....that one time he murdered Center for "insurance". http://mangafox.me/manga/toriko/vTBD/c381/11.html
  2. Chapter Toriko 353 Discussion/354 Predictions

    And we were afraid the other 7 Kings might have been devoured.....far from it, Neo's pieces were no match at all.
  3. Chapter Toriko 315 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 315 Spoiler Thread I think I just died inside...
  4. Chapter Toriko 314 Discussion Thread

    I'm impressed. Even though it's clear Bambina took again that punch on purpose, I still didn't expect them to make him spit blood. Also....damn, it's tough for me to take this arc seriously. XS
  5. Chapter Toriko 314 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 314 Spoiler Thread I'm quite positive he was talking to the 3 pets.
  6. Chapter Toriko 313 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 313 Spoiler Thread Huh. I guess with "Komatsu" waking up, and judging from this page, it makes sense.
  7. Chapter Toriko 311 Discussion Thread

    Also Teppei saying next time he won't be able to escape.
  8. Chapter Toriko 311 Discussion Thread

    Wait......of course!!! That explains why we saw Guemon, and that other guy there only for an instant. So....the floating heart is Komatsu's? That's weird. I wonder how that Back Channel works. Good catch, Brunch.
  9. Chapter Toriko 311 Discussion Thread

    So, I'm not the only one who saw Guemon, and whoever that other person is. As for Kaka.....hhhmmmm....saying that she is a villain, and she's gonna hurt Komatsu would be the predictable. So, instead, I'm gonna try thinking out of the box, and say she's gonna try to revive Komatsu somehow...
  10. Chapter Toriko 310 Discussion Thread

    "Bambina getting serious"? "Sunny's powerful punch"? People, let's not mince words here. The 4 Celestial Kings don't stand a chance against Bambina. He is ridiculously overpowered. In wrestling, it's normal for the fighters to put on a show. That's what Bambina is doing here. He is playing...
  11. Chapter Toriko 310 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 310 Spoiler Thread Please don't do that. This is disturbing enough as it is.
  12. Discussion Toriko 308 Discussion Thread

    Is it just me or the ring's ropes are literally large intestines?:S
  13. Discussion Toriko 308 Discussion Thread

    So, the person "Pair" is actually a Nitro, huh? Interesting.
  14. Chapter Toriko 305 Discussion Thread

    Oh my God.... "playmates" "testicles" "juggling" Yeah, I can't blame Zebra leaving to do his own thing. I have a hard time taking this seriously myself.
  15. Question Last 2 Eight Kings

    I'm quite positive it's "God"....is what I wanted to say. I mean, it would make sense for the following reasons: We already know Toriko is aiming for it. And he has Terry, a Battle Wolf. And we know Battle Wolf's continent has the strongest beasts we have seen so far, some of them probably...
Top