Recent content by Azure🐬

  1. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 651 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah, I do feel like there is more to the story. Also, I want to see AA stealing from Eduan's treasury. Like, how that played out. So, I want to see his backstory unlike a lot of people here.:noworry
  2. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 651 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well, the problem with all this is that AA might not be a reliable narrator. Don't curse mešŸ’€ but his sister suiciding seems a lot like V situation. There may be more to it. Idk why I think that.
  3. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 645 Spoilers & Discussion

    The relationship would be ruined either ways. Because do you think Ameuz could have changed Traum for better? If the peace between them counts on her being naive about whatever Trauma is doing behind her back, how long would it have lasted? I would still say Baam has weird morals. It's not...
  4. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 645 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think you all are giving Bam's words too much credit. Because at the end, who really caused Amizu's death? Whether he considered Enkidu his friend or not and he got betrayed is a whole separate issue. Compare that with someone who killed his girlfriend because she found out about his horrible...
  5. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 645 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wait, didn't Gustang say that Rachel was qualified as a host or that was for opening that door?
  6. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 645 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wait for Khun to find out. He is gonna have mixed feelings:toc more like cringe internally everytime he says , " My family head".(I hope it's not correct though)
  7. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 641 Spoilers & Discussion

    I thought the same. The yellow one looks like God of Guardian's daughter.
  8. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 641 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is maybe just an excuse for SIU to draw more female characters just to kill them .:catshrug
  9. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 640 Spoilers & Discussion

    Everyone here is gonna grow old before anything about Bam is revealed I guess.:sweatdrop
  10. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 637 Spoilers & Discussion

    Before his friends learn to scale their utility in these situations, Bam needs to scale himself against his friends and learn how vulnerable and useless they are against these high rankers. The call for separately climbing the tower (atleast for the time being) should come from Bam himself...
  11. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 637 Spoilers & Discussion

    Unless and until it gets rubbed in Bam's face that one of his friend is DEAD, Bam actually doesnt react much. Its like he doesn't believe they are dead or his brain doesn't process situations well?
  12. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 637 Spoilers & Discussion

    Not gonna happen until we get Androssi's real name Ig. Khun....well, yk. I kinda expect him to outlive the main character even.:XD
  13. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

    True. Spells suit him a lot. SIU could have atleast shown him taking more interest in spells when he was helping white regain power or when he helped with the Levi spell stuff. Even when he was captured in the po bidau ship, the book he carried then could easily have been stated to be a spell...
  14. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

    Rankers not being God was the hardest pill for people to swallow. The main cast of characters have been in enough battlefields to atleast resists the shockwaves of fight. It doesn't have to be always about power levels. I can see it work actually- AA coming and going from the plot. He would...
  15. Azure🐬

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

    Honestly the only thing SIU needed to learn was- a character doesn't need to be included in every single subplot for them to stay relevant. Especially not a intellect based character like AA. He will never not be useful if written with care. SIU has stated he finds Khun hard to write. My...
Top