Recent content by Azurro

  1. Azurro

    Fantasy Itachi VS Pain

    Re: The great ITACHI Uchiha vs. Freak PEIN Well, there are 2 thoughts on my mind: 1st. Rinnengan,we saw it was useless against Toads song, how ever they attack was based on the sense of hearing, and unlike Sharingan, there was no need for direct eye contact, my guess is that Rinnengan would be...
  2. Azurro

    Fantasy Itachi VS Pain

    Re: The great ITACHI Uchiha vs. Freak PEIN Well im not so sure, if he cloud do that, he would have done it with Kakashi, and Tsunade and evryone else...I wonder how he is using chakra to manipulate gravity =O although i think we are a bit off the subject :D(Damn I like such discussions)
  3. Azurro

    Fantasy Itachi VS Pain

    Re: The great ITACHI Uchiha vs. Freak PEIN Hmm I think that it is dependable on how much strength or chakra or whatever he uses, since lets say he reversed gravitation for the nail, I'm guessing that it is not the most drowning thing that he can do, on the other hand to "punch" kakashi like...
  4. Azurro

    Fantasy Itachi VS Pain

    Re: The great ITACHI Uchiha vs. Freak PEIN it does not seem that he can change the strength of the gravity and repulsion, but only his direction, although here again we saw few variants of Shinra Tensei so I gues we cloud speculate like that for eternity (or till they explain how it works ;D)...
  5. Azurro

    Fantasy Itachi VS Pain

    Re: The great ITACHI Uchiha vs. Freak PEIN Bah, Shinra Tensei isn't a direct attack. Pein ability is something like changing gravity direction so it's just pushing you away from Him, there is no visible or touchable solid force, it just happens =O, it is very flexible that way, and makes great...
  6. Azurro

    Fantasy Itachi VS Pain

    Re: The great ITACHI Uchiha vs. Freak PEIN Well it's hard to speculate since we don't know complete powers of any of those techniques, however I agree that Since Shinra Tensei isn't a physical attack it would phase through Susanoo, though it might be not best way to say it since it would not...
  7. Azurro

    Fantasy Itachi VS Pain

    Re: The great ITACHI Uchiha vs. Freak PEIN For the resurrection part I seriously doubt there is anything like resurrection when it comes to Pein, Inoichi said that the girl body (new summoner) was a dead body, if Pein uses dead bodies, he doesn't need resurrection or anything, I also think that...
Top