I stop reading SnS since this ultra weird arc started...Today I wanna see how it goes and this is what I see..
Hahaha...
Oh poor Joe, the old generation...It's time for you to get power creeped..
Both are equally hilarious to me...
Never get impressed with the idea of putting "secret organization" in cooking manga...
Not in Cooking Master Boy, and hopefully it's not gonna be the main thing here...
"We are the dark chef...We cook for the underworld"
Whats this? Pro Wrestling?
iirc Kuro said he has more wins or something like that...not implying that Alice in a losing streak...
That basically show the prowess of Kuro when we still have little clue about him..
Yep...someone called Alice overrated due losing a bunch against Kurokiba...
Maybe forgot that she also win a bunch, and Kurokiba is on Hayama level since A.E
If she lose a bunch against the kind of Ibusaki/Marui, u can call it "overrated" xD
They deserves it but we have to wait for next chapter to see what happened...
This chapt doesnt fully reveal all the seats...
I was thinking that first, second and third seat will be keep changing every week if the composition are : Soma, Takumi, Kuga
bcz I believe the current Soma and Takumi...
????
A.E group stage was score based...it has nothing to do with the opponents...her score 95 was the highest (Hayama-Soma 94, Kurokiba 93)
That does prove that Kurokiba deserves higher seat than her, but doesn't say anything about Alice being significantly weaker than other rebels or entering...
> Highest score during A.E group stage...
> Continously clashing with Kurokiba, the current 5th seat
> Aside of this arc, she only got beaten by Soma
Just bcz she rarely do Shokugeki and mostly ask Kurokiba to be at front line, doesn't mean she's weak...
Look at Megishima..
I can imagine this one haha...
Seriously, if I were the author and wanna show the reader that Megumi really is something and among the top tiers...The regimental arc was the best chance...
She was trained by Jou-Dou-Shino all three at once...
she wont get another chance like that...none of the...
Mimasaka is arguably the strongest first year during Regimental...
Him mimicking all E10 skills are pure B.S...He stomped Soma/Megu/Takumi during the preparation for 3rd bout
I doubt he will be outside big 5 just 4 months after the arc...
========
Megumi sure has skill...but she is nowhere...
Megumi was never meant to be something....White Coat Trio is the real beast among first years..
I wonder who is 2nd and 3rd seat...Could it be Takumi and Mimasaka?
At this point, Megumi 'may' be stronger due the 1 month training gap...
But once Kurokiba/Alice/Hayama start training again after this, they will smash Megumi into pieces and put themselves back to the place they should be...