Recent content by Baam=V?

  1. Phantanium made a big mistake

    Did we really saw Darkness and Light as a entities? Because I'm little sceptical towards narrative from beginning of spin-off just like I doesn't take for fact what Garam told Baam on a Floor of Death.
  2. Phantanium made a big mistake

    I can completely see that. According of SIU Phanta van destroy a Tower (I don't remember which Blog Post he wrote that) so if he really wanted avoid creating new Axis he would just do that. Honestly we don't know if Light and Darkness are real entities or just some legends created about...
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 648 Spoilers & Discussion

    Are you talking about a scene in chapter 365 when Baam met Data Zahard for first time? Just before Baam instinctively attacked him?
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 648 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well, except hair and eyes color there is no similarity between Zahard and Wangnan but it's still more than between V and Baam.
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 648 Spoilers & Discussion

    Maybe he looks like Arlene?
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 648 Spoilers & Discussion

    For what I saw they had similar hairstyle. Their hair color, eye color and, I would even say, shape of eyes is different. Maybe I'm wrong... but I never saw much similarity between Baam and V appearance except hair style.
  7. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 648 Spoilers & Discussion

    So V goal is to avenge Arlene... I can believe it's truth. As Garam told us, parts of records in Arlene's pocket wasn't normal after death of her child. She tried kill herself multiple times and after V's death she started wandering around Tower with corpse of her child. About V's death. From...
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    Or maybe F.U.G. teached Baam a V's techniques. As for now we only can assume what a truth is. Let's hope we will get answer to this question next week.
  9. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    It would be interesting. If I remember correctly, there was statements in 1st season that Administrator Test are quickest but most difficult way of climbing a Tower. I also would include Kaiser and Hockey. At the beginning of this season it's looked like they are Baam team members.
  10. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    Looking at translation it's seems like Urek only realised V was there because V talked to him šŸ˜‚ And I still think V smiles at last panel like someone pissed off.
  11. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    It's Arie Hon and Ari Han. From quasi-canon sources aka SIU's blogposts we know (if it's still canon) that Arie are masters of swords while Ari are masters of needles.
  12. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yes, Luslec was holding back against 35% Urek and run away in first chance he get. That's clearly your headcanon. Let's me put my headcanon: all of 13th Warriors opened a Door independently and they meet while climbing a Tower, creating their ultimate team at 20th Floor. You mean Arie Hon...
  13. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    Opposite to Gustang and Traumerei, Urek saw V coming while those two only perceived his arrival after he attacked a Traumerei. For me this indicates that even if V is stronger than Gust and Traum, Urek is still stronger than V. Let's be honest, Urek didn't fight Luslec seriously. He didn't...
  14. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is only me or V really look like he pissed of while smiling?
  15. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 646 Spoilers & Discussion

    Thanks. Also I would like point out on that Leviathan compared Baam's inner world to Traumerei's Shinwonryu.
Top