Recent content by babazz

  1. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 54 Spoilers & Discussion

    Have any of you wondered who the test supervisor is talking to at the end of the chapter? That is, who Baek Ryun's father is?
  2. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 651 Spoilers & Discussion

    What you say is questionable because those who climb the tower with Bam, going with him to encounter highly complex clashes and experiences, equally make faster power ups, otherwise as I said they die or don't keep up with him. In fact, the only companions who are climbing the tower with him...
  3. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 651 Spoilers & Discussion

    Transversally, it can be said that all the characters we see who survive to the 134th floor will continue climbing the tower, so it will not end for them unless they die.
  4. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 646 Spoilers & Discussion

    And what would that be?
  5. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 646 Spoilers & Discussion

    Seeing the eyes and the profile seems him. Maybe he will appear in the battle between Gustang and Traumerei to stop Urek and it would be 3 against one.
  6. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 633 Spoilers & Discussion

    The chapter is all very beautiful. I am struck by both the very intense fight and the related thoughts that the two fighters have during it and in particular Dumas who recognizes Bam's strength as an Irregular and states that despite fighting at full power it will leave him with scars. Bam...
  7. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 627 Spoilers & Discussion

    Sorry, apparently I was wrong :facepalm Hoping that it is not the prelude to a hiatus :gwah
  8. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 627 Spoilers & Discussion

    When Siu took a break, he goes on hiatus and wrote that on the last page of the chapter.. And as @Enryuu wrote he doesn't take a break for a week, this is not a manga, this is a manhwa, there aren't golden weeks or break for one or some weeks. There are just hiatus that are more longer, like...
  9. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion

    I suspect that Zahard manipulated Traumerei, leading him to kill Ameuz, I don't know how, but more I think about it, more it seems a certainty
  10. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    I sincerely have to say that I remember that I never read something like that and ever since the Train arch, I read two times all the chapters
  11. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

    Because Traumerei cannot kill him, Enkidu cannot be kill by a FH, it's a condition for his immortality.
  12. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion

    Instead it is very useful for understanding the story
  13. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    IMHO a lot of you haven't understood the synopsis of the manhwa, Viole is unknowingly rebuilding a group of tower climbers similar to the one who conquered the tower millennia ago to ensure that they all together climb further beyond the last discovered floor. As a result they are necessarily...
  14. babazz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion

    It’s important to underline that confirmed sources says: “It is also rumoured that when the current Lord of the Tower steps down and the next one starts ruling, then the next Floor will finally be conquered. It's because Molic is a conservative ruler and it's not his priority to conquer...
Top