Recent content by Baby Blue

  1. Baby Blue

    Chapter Bleach 341 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 341 Discussion/342 Prediction Thread You know, if Orihime was truly under Aizen's control, then she wouldn't have protected Ichigo. On her own free will, she chose to save Ichigo from Ulquiorra's attack. So, unless Ulquiorra meant something else about her being under Aizen's control...
  2. Baby Blue

    Chapter Bleach 340 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 340 Discussion/341 Prediction Thread Well, I thought this chapter was interesting. Well actually, it was really only the title that sparked my interest...but anyway...>> Kubo called this chapter "The Antagonizer" which lead me to think of two things. One, the antagonist in a...
  3. Baby Blue

    Chapter Bleach 340 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 340 Spoiler Discussion Argh, this is confusing. I think I get the message that Aizen saying Orihime was no longer any use for him was false...but than why did he tell everyone that? And why did he intentionally tell the everyone where she was? Now she's got something inside of her...
  4. Baby Blue

    Theory Is Aizen trying to recruit Ichigo?

    Re: [Theory/Discussion] Aizen new recruitment, Ichigo?? Does Ulq/Grim play vital role in Ichigo’s recruitment? I don't think we can say that he viewed the original Vizards as failures, he just saw them as a means to further experiment with Hollows and Shinigami. I personally don't think he...
  5. Baby Blue

    Distraction (OrihimeXIchigo)(Bleach)

    Well...I have this posted on fanfiction.net...but I was bored so I thought of posting it on here to see kinds of other reactions I would get...((If I get any for that manner))...sooo...uh...yeah...set when Ichigo is in college...fluff...okay! I got nothing more to say! So....enjoy! PS-If you...
  6. Baby Blue

    New OP and ED themes for bleach anime

    ^ I thought that was Ichigo himself...I don't really remember. It's been a while since I have seen the opening...I just tend to skip it now....;)
  7. Baby Blue

    Chapter Bleach 283 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 283 Predictions Correct me if I am wrong, it's been a while since I have read the older chapters of Bleach, but are the Arrancar aware of the Vizard? I mean, I have been noticing some of them quoting how Ichigo is similar to them...I just thought they would have all ready known what...
Top