Recent content by Baby PoundCake

  1. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 310 Discussion Thread

    lol Well I hope they are ready to get annihilated...again.
  2. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 295 Discussion Thread

    Best. Train. EVA! <3
  3. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 289 Discussion Thread

    Was anyone else biting their nails while reading this chapter? Holy crap this was an awesome chapter!
  4. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 279 Discussion Thread

    Great chapter ^___^ *brain splatters wall*
  5. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 277 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 277 Spoiler Thread Can't wait till they get to Bewitching Food World! Been looking forward to this since they mentioned where my favorite Tengu Buranchi lived :3
  6. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 271 Discussion Thread

    Can't wait for the next chapter! Can't wait to see them fight some night time beast in Gourmet World!!!
  7. Baby PoundCake

    Question What is this, please?

    Yeah, I hear ya on that one. Haven't been on the forums for a while and seen this thread...lol I'll be continue to stay insanely far away from the anime.
  8. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 265 Discussion Thread

    Wow, so fraking good. My emotions went from depression to happy this chapter and this arc is starting out amazing. And that Matsu awesomeness was just awesome!
  9. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 263 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 263 Spoiler Thread Well my head freaking exploded after reading this...lol. Good god this manga is just beyond awesome.
  10. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 260 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 260 Spoiler Thread Ugh! I meant to say immune system when I was talking about Grinpatch earlier...eh, whatever. But anyways, this chapter was so awesome. Jirou is so awesome :) WE ARE BISHOKUYA! AWAKE OR SLEEP! Hopefully Toriko finds his resolve soon. And yay, Matsu is awake and...
  11. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 260 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 260 Spoiler Thread You and me both. I'm not for certain that he's not dead, but come on, his digestive system is insane, so I'm gonna assume that he'll be fine. Not only is he my favorite character, but we haven't even gotten a chance to see him fight seriously (or fight at...
  12. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 259 Discussion Thread

    Correct me if I'm wrong about my fav manga but didn't they show a pic of the world looking like our actual earth before that event happened or whatever that changed our world into this new one? I'm a little rusty on my knowledge for the manga at the moment :/ wow i was out of it when i wrote...
  13. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 259 Discussion Thread

    Man, I love you so much Grinparch. I feel like the farthest line is definitely somewhere in space.
  14. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 259 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 259 Spoiler Thread Thank you for this beautiful chart to my favorite manga. I will cherish this.
  15. Baby PoundCake

    Chapter Toriko 259 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 259 Spoiler Thread I just got home from dialysis and that just made my day lol
Top