Recent content by Baby_Sariel

  1. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 281 Discussion / 282 Predictions

    Wow. King is so Cool! He can use multiple Spirit spears now! I want to see the new Sunflower form though. Hahaha. Poor Mael. So this is what the Goddess Clan is made of? :) I'm still looking forward for Elizabeth to have no choice but to absorb the graces (Ocean and Tornado) on the upcoming...
  2. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 270 Discussion/ 271 Predictions

    No GC in this chap = Boring. Kidding. Hahahaha. I'm just not into the Purgatory thing, also about Ban & Meliodas relationship. I only cared about the Pig in this chapter. :p
  3. Baby_Sariel

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    Adding 6 pirates as enemies will be an additional problem for them, IMO. (I didn't count Kuma). Well, if Dr. Vegapunk's invention is powerful enough to counter them, then it will solve the problem. The Shichibukai somewhat lost their hype after successive defeats of the members, but generally...
  4. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 905 Discussion / 906 Predictions

    Why don't they keep both the Shichibukai and Dr. Vegapunk's new inventions? :)
  5. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 905 Discussion / 906 Predictions

    It will create an imbalance if the Shichibukai system be abolished, no? My idea for the new creation was that Dr. Vegapunk was able to create robots with the ability to consume devil fruits.
  6. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 269 Discussion/ 270 Predictions

    This will be a boring chapter. No Eli and Esta. :p Hahahaha! Ban had lost his hype long time ago. His power up was overdue; Even Elaine powered up earlier than him. Hahaha. It will be. :p
  7. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 269 Discussion/ 270 Predictions

    Woah. I wanted a Naked Ban with a short hair though. Yes Homo! Hahahaha. Hmmmm. Why do I have a feeling that Ban and Mel in purgatory would just escape anticlimatically? I don't have much faith about the hype of DK though. Let the SG be revealed once again. :p
  8. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 267-268 Discussion / 269 Predictions

    I got teary eyes when I read chapter 268. I felt the love. I want a Ban and a Meliodas, too. Hope guys in real world are like that. :)
  9. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 267-268 Discussion / 269 Predictions

    I'm so satisfied with Chapter 267. Hahaha! Esta eat those Arks! I'm so happy. :)
  10. Baby_Sariel

    Is MELASCULA a Loli?

    What have I read? I think that I should not be here. LOL
  11. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 267-268 Discussion / 269 Predictions

    I wonder if a Goddess and a Demon can have a child. Hmmmm.
  12. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 267-268 Discussion / 269 Predictions

    Woah. I wish someone will ask about Goddess Elizabeth's Power Level and that of the 4AA. All hail ELIminati!
  13. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 267-268 Discussion / 269 Predictions

    So this has become Meliodas' old commandment discussion. Hehehe. Well, I think Mel still had his commandment when He killed those 2. Since it was implied that having a commandment will make you immune to the effects of other commandments. I find it weird that the unknown Goddess wants Eli's...
  14. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 267-268 Discussion / 269 Predictions

    ELIminati is in the move again. Hahaha. I really like the idea that she will be able to counteract the darkness or resist it using her light, until the help comes. The AA and Eli will then combine their light, like in the case of Indura before. King and Der will serve as defenders or...
  15. Baby_Sariel

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 267-268 Discussion / 269 Predictions

    I'm so confused with the spoilers. With the purgatory and the Mel's old commandment. Maybe I'll just wait for the whole translated chapters.
Top