Recent content by Baconboy

  1. Baconboy

    Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 468 Spoiler Discussion Agreed. That's the point I was trying to make in my earlier post. There's no question they respect each other, down to the honorifics (assuming the translations are right, which I have no way of knowing). I'm curious what people's thoughts on Kisame's...
  2. Baconboy

    Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 468 Spoiler Discussion I definitely also have had a high opinion of Kisame's ability throughout Naruto - I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of his abilities, whether or not he gets owned in the end (I hope not). The partnership between Itachi and Kisame has been one...
  3. Baconboy

    Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 468 Spoiler Discussion I think someone mentioned a similar sentiment earlier, but isn't it cool how strong this latest revelation makes that Itachi/Kisame team? If Itachi hadn't used some abilities already imagine how him and Kisame might have fared against Jiraiya, back before the...
Top