Recent content by Baegopa

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 903 Discussion / 904 Predictions

    Chapter 751. Fujitora and several marines react to learning about Sabo, Ace and Luffy. Sabo announces that the three shared drinks as children and became brothers.
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 894 Discussion / 895 Predictions

    Kata’s strength and speed aren’t the best but they are still above most characters. I get that you’re saying he is over reliant on his CoO but even without it, remember he is strong enough to overpower a G3 haki elephant gun. While not an attack on WB’s level, Luffy’s elephant gun is still...
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 894 Discussion / 895 Predictions

    I don’t know if I understand your meaning. There isn’t anything too OP about Kata’s fruit. It is just like a logia. Trebol was a paramecia pretending to be a logia and Kata just has a paramecia that would be a logia if not for being an unnatural substance. Kata’s skill with his fruit and CoO...
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 894 Discussion / 895 Predictions

    I would argue that Kata has more than just CoO going for him. He has taken G4 hits better than Doflamingo has. Kata’s best point is obviously his CoO but he isn’t a one trick pony. He has CoC and strong CoA. A strong devil fruit, and strength above G3 luffy and speed on par with G2 luffy. He...
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 894 Discussion / 895 Predictions

    I think it’s clear Kata’s level of use with CoO is uncommon. I mean we’ve seen more people in the series with CoC than we have with Kata’s level of mastery with CoO. The difference I think is that everyone with CoO could do what Kata does if they trained.
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 894 Discussion / 895 Predictions

    The regeneration abilities of logia are weird. Kuzan lost his leg and has to make a prosthetic but for practical purposes it doesn’t really matter too much because his body is entirely ice anyway when he wants it to be. I guess I don’t see the big deal with Kata’s arm.
Top