Recent content by Bajan4eva1

  1. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Bleach 577 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 577 Discussion / 578 Predictions That's what I'm thinking. He was always in permanent shikai release but this is a special ability of his zanpakuto. Something along the lines of absorbing ("drinking") reiatsu and thus changing the sword's size. If that's the case it looks...
  2. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Bleach 571 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 571 Discussion / 572 Predictions I agree, reason alone is not enough, you need power. But my point is Ichigo was not powerless and his reason for fighting meant more to him than Sasakibe's and Byakuya's. As it concerns Renji, imo Kubo wanted the character to grow, so his case is...
  3. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Bleach 571 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 571 Discussion / 572 Predictions I do agree in that i don't think Kubo planned out certain things but I can also see him doing a nice retcon if needed. I mean it happens in Comic books all the time. To the zapakuto point Firebird0ne made I can see a retcon. I mean you figure...
  4. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Bleach 571 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 571 Discussion / 572 Predictions So random thought....not sure if this has come up already, but thinking of how Isane was this chapter it would be pretty cool if she's revealed to have some kind of fighting ability. I'll even take kido. I mean even though Retsu was seen as mainly a...
  5. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Bleach 571 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 571 Discussion / 572 Predictions Agreed. After the Ichico vs. Kenpachi fight she carried him off and Kubo constantly gave subtle hints like you mentioned. Similar to Unohana where some of the Gotei 13 are scared of her yet you're not exactly sure why.
  6. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Bleach 571 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 571 Discussion / 572 Predictions Well one things for sure, with a shikai like that its no wonder why Kenpachi keeps her around as his VC. For a guy who loves fighting as much as him sparring with someone with an ability like that must be like gold to him.
  7. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Naruto 667 Discussion/ 668 Predictions

    Nice chapter! For me the highlight was Guy and Rock Lee. Next chapter hopefully Guy unlocks the Eighth gate. I'm hoping that seeing it is the only way for Rock Lee to learn it. You figure in a final act Guy's will of fire and knowledge of the Eighth gate passes to Lee, the one apprentice out...
  8. Bajan4eva1

    Theory Ichigo's new BANKAI ability hinted in color page

    I think Zangetsu is the true name. Only because we went through the whole revelation about him using his Quincy powers the whole time and when he got the new blades forged the name still remained Zangetsu. That and the fact that we haven't seen Ichibei tell him a "true" name like he did for...
  9. Bajan4eva1

    Discussion The most shocking and spectacular moment you have ever seen in Naruto!

    Ah yeah I forgot about this. Chouji shocked the hell out of me when he went all badass and took those pills.
  10. Bajan4eva1

    Discussion The most shocking and spectacular moment you have ever seen in Naruto!

    Agreed about Minato. 1) Minato appearing in the fight with Pain Other notable mentions: 2) The revelation about Itachi 3) Rock Lee vs. Gaara: taking off the weights and opening the gates! 4) Naruto summoning Gamabunta in the fight against Gaara 5) Kakashi Gaiden: Kakashi gets the Sharingan...
  11. Bajan4eva1

    Discussion What is Mayuri's experiments about?

    I hope your right about the artificial human theory and one that will negate the Quincy Bankai stealing ability but I'm gona go further and hope it's Kira he's doing this all to. The way see it is if Mayuri can come back after his fight with final form Uryu and if Hinamori is still alive this...
  12. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Bleach 540 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 540 Discussion / 541 Predictions See i thought in that panel Nimaiya was asking as if he was Ichigo. So essentially he was speaking as Ichigo who should be thinking to himself, "The asauchi I picked turned as white as snow just like the hollow in me" (Ichigo)...
  13. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Bleach 540 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 540 Discussion / 541 Predictions To add to this I'm thinking Hollowfied Tensa Zangetsu is the true form of Ichigo's zan since thats when "White" merged with Tensa.
  14. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Bleach 540 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 540 Discussion / 541 Predictions Awesome chapter. The thing is though, even if Zangetsu was lying and isn't truly his Zanpakuto, he did strive to protect Ichigo and worked with him so in the end I don't think we're really going to say "goodbye" to Zangetsu. Wouldn't that be...
  15. Bajan4eva1

    Chapter Bleach 537 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 537 Discussion / 538 Predictions So based Isshin's explanation in today's chapter I'm even more curious now about the circumstances that prevented Yama-ji from killing Bach 1000 years ago. And if it took Bach 999 years to regain a heartbeat, intellect, and full power then he must...
Top