Recent content by Bakaneko

  1. Chapter Magi 364, 365 Discussion/ 366 Predictions

    those people affected by Sinda's wish - although it's not their own will but i think they have to say sorry and thank to those who aren't affected by Sinbad's will, they deserve it... 6-man vs all people in the world ... I hope I can see that scene :v
  2. Chapter Magi 361 Discussion/ 362 Predictions

    Could u explain for me what is double issue ? ._.
  3. Chapter Magi 345 Discussion/ 346 Predictions

    imo, even someone gives people a motivation - it's hard to unite all people in a short time, one person can't affect lots of people ( literally all people in III IIah ) like that... and somehow alibaba did it. it's impressive
  4. Chapter Magi 343 Discussion/ 344 Predictions

    So last page, Wahid said alibaba can't leave this place anymore... and i look back at chap 329, Alibaba said "because it'd be boring for god, wouldn't it", "I feel lonely, sinbad" Funny plot twist : Alibaba is already a god :oh
Top