I was so let down by the supposed ending of the manga with all the loose ends i started to not really give a fuck anymore
Then this happens. Based fucking nabaka you glorious bastard
#stoned
#rocked
Post if you got rocked by nabaka
4. Theres supposed to be 10 commandments each having one of the 10, ahem, commandments as gifted by the dk. If you dont see the relevance of true gowther over writing one of the original 10 commandments then i cant argue any further.
5. Similar to 4, many story details are as of yet unknown and...
The idea of the manga ending any time soon is laughable. Theres still so much that has yet to be shown and revealed. Lets go over the list
1. Ban STILL doesnt have his st
2. No gaiden for escanor yet
2a. By extension, we dont know why escanors wanted poster depicts and old man rather than...
King looking like a suave motherfucker. I like it. Was never really a fan of king but if he stays this way hell be higher up in my bro list
Still below manscanor
i just have one question
no reason to think their isnt a chapter next week right? these past 20 chapters haven been such a goddamn cocktease im gonna be really pissed if theres yet another break
So from the looks of it, kings powerup made him look like a teenager
I wonder if well ever get teen looking elaine. No current elaine doesnt count shes more like preteen
I swear nakaba is the master of making me not want things.
First ban goes to the underworld back in what chapter 250? I was wondering for ages if this was gonna be explored or if hes just gonna pop out of nowhere randomly. Then elizabeth gets kidnapped and i want to see how that plays out. NOW...