Recent content by bakublade

  1. bakublade

    Discussion When do you think the series dropped in quality substantially? (I.E Which arc/chapter)

    I do think that the quality started to really drop around chapter 291. I wanted to stress that I think the series should already be over because the quality dropped even more during and after the "epilogue" chapters. I think it would have been better if the manga had a better epilogue after the...
  2. bakublade

    Spoiler Nanatsu no Taizai 322 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

    Rough Translation of the Korean version: http://readnanatsutaizai.net/manga/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-322/
  3. bakublade

    Spoiler Nanatsu no Taizai 321 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

    A rough translation of the Korean version: http://readnanatsutaizai.net/manga/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-321/
  4. bakublade

    Discussion If you had the potential to rewrite the series, what would you change?

    I just wanted to share what I would change. I won't really touch on everything I might want to change because other people have touched on it or I haven't finalized how I would change it. I originally planned on posting to this thread when the manga ended but I am currently unsure how much...
Top